Now This Must Be Some Cramped Living Conditions

Had an email from the seller after I sent him the question. This is the answer that I got from him and it sounds very much like he doesn't care what he is selling.

"hi yes they will get bigger and have come out of a larger tank to sell i hope this helps"

Well I guess he at least accepts that they are too big for the tank, but why do it and not sell the fish seperately, instead of being cruel to both fish and potential buyer.

maybe it would work better if you contact the bidder/buyer instead...
or just mind your own business :p

maybe it would work better if you contact the bidder/buyer instead...
or just mind your own business :p

I'd do the latter....there are people on this earth with morals and some without and you'll probably never make the guy see reason anyway. As for moving them into that tank sounds like a load of carp to me!

There's a bichir in the corner too, for those of you who didn't notice. You can see it most easily in the third pic.

I did notice it although it wasn't on his list but I didn't know what it was.

Wouldnt the fish have killed each other off, if they were in that tank for a period of time? and it would need water changes daily, alot of waste comes from big fish. Even with major filtration I can see them living.

Geees, even a large birchir, I didnt notice, too busy looking at the other large fish

He must have set that up with the fish just for and auction picture, theres no way all of those fish would last a week in there.

it never surprises me how stupidly idiotic some people can be.I'd like to cram him in a trigon lol :grr:

Most reactions

Back