New Betta Pics

Jessica13

Moved On
Reaction score
Hey,

I recieved these new bettas from Bettaman yesterday :D I think they must have had a rough journey though as they weren't very happy at all yesterday :/ The plakat was a little better than the other two, but none of them were very active, though they did all eat. I have noticed today that the plakat has a bit of whitespot, from the stress of the shipping i assume, so am treating the whole tank for that (the three of them are in a divided tank) but as i've caught it early they should be fine :)

Anyway, here they are.. The colours haven't come through properly yet. I will get some better pics when they've settled. They're a bit pale in these pics!! -_-

Here's the BF HM

BFHM2100905.jpg

BFHM100905.jpg

And the red HM who blew his ttail during the journey :( He's the one im most worried about, though he does seem a bit better tonight.

redHM100905.jpg

redHM2100905.jpg

And the orange plakat who looks much nicer 'in person' than in these terrible pics!! He has the most gorgeous blue eyes though! I love him!! :D

:wub:

plakat100905.jpg

plakat2100905.jpg

They're beautiful! :wub: The BF is my favourite but they're all lovely. Nice pics!

Thanks everyone! :D I have more pictures :rolleyes: :lol:

Here's the only one i've managed to get of the BF HM, he's very cmaera shy.. And this has WAY too much flash, sorry :crazy:

bfhm130905.jpg

And the red one isn't much better with the camera...

Hiding his face :lol:

redhm2130905.jpg

and swimming away from the camera :rolleyes:

redhm130905.jpg

But the plakat loves having his picture taken! :D I think im going to name him blue :rolleyes: :D

(Terrible pic :unsure: )
plakat4130905.jpg

slightly better pics

plakat2130905.jpg

plakat3130905.jpg

Yeah, one of mine coped better with delivery than the other two :dunno: . Gorgeous though, if I wasn't such a cheapskate I'd buy more from KG :lol:

Im thinking that if i buy anymopre i should probably drive up to pick them up. It would be so much easier on them, and he's only about an hour from me. This lot still dont have their colours through completely, but hopefully they'll be fine soon :) They're all eating well which is a good sign! :D

They are really very pretty. I like the plakat best, so unusual, with blue eyes and orange fins. :drool:

Most reactions

Back