My Tanks - 60L, 160L, 240L

RCA said:
thanks.gif

Do you find your Albino Cory's slightly crazy compared to the Pandas?
No, I find them very crazy compared to the pandas 
wink.png

The albinos were the first fish I bought, after being recommended them on here, and though I thought they looked horrible in photos, their lively character really sold them to me. 

JenJ said:

wink.png

The albinos were the first fish I bought, after being recommended them on here, and though I thought they looked horrible in photos, their lively character really sold them to me. 

Ha, I was being polite so I did not offend you re: your Albinos, I find mine are actually pretty nuts compared to other Corys, so just checking if it was just mine or the species, now I know they are all bonkers
w00t.gif
hehe.gif
w00t.gif
hehe.gif
w00t.gif
hehe.gif

I have panda babies!

39B0417B-6167-4951-9210-58C96F3053A7-4236-00000216A6528DC3_zps0ec7ac23.jpg

In very centre

34EA90C9-8ABB-4586-B073-C88182054B2E-4236-000002157B26D994_zps3c5f3090.jpg

RCA said:

wink.png

Ha, I was being polite so I did not offend you re: your Albinos, I find mine are actually pretty nuts compared to other Corys, so just checking if it was just mine or the species, now I know they are all bonkers
w00t.gif
hehe.gif
w00t.gif
hehe.gif
w00t.gif
hehe.gif

So are my albinos LOL.  They swim from side to side of the tank near the surface like maniacs while the green Corys stay sensibly on the bottom.

Yep, mine does the same from time to time, back and forth like crazy, normally in the middle to bottom of the aquarium.  So it must be a species behaviour rather than crazy corys.

JenJ said:
I have panda babies!

39B0417B-6167-4951-9210-58C96F3053A7-4236-00000216A6528DC3_zps0ec7ac23.jpg

In very centre

I love this picture, at first I did not see the baby, but oh so cute, congratulations.
yeah-baby-smiley-emoticon.gif

IMG_2662_zps1941f797.jpg

polka dot loach & snowflake plec

IMG_2641_zpsa6cf441c.jpg

snowflake plec

IMG_2640_zpsd4e8cbdf.jpg

polka dot loach

IMG_2632_zps69493ec9.jpg

polka dot loach

IMG_2624_zps736ad4a5.jpg

firemouth mid 'I'm hungry' tantrum

IMG_2602_zpsbb163e12.jpg

firemouth

IMG_2612_zps1215fd46.jpg

tank shot

This Old Spouse said:
yep ... want those tigers! And the loaches! And the pleco! 
They're mine! All mine!

You're welcome to have the algae ridden plants though...
whistling.gif

More of the 60 litre - lampeyes and panda cories

middle baby panda

little baby panda

big baby panda

middle baby 

Just been having a look back at all your photos and well done, you've made be jealous! :p

And the 160 litre - banded gouramis, diamond tetras and fairy cories

"help, I'm a fish"

Joshwainwright said:
Just been having a look back at all your photos and well done, you've made be jealous!
tongue2.gif
Oh good :D :p

As an aside, can anyone confirm the sex of the 3 gouramis? I bought them as male (1st photo) and 2 females (2nd and 3rd (main fish) photos) but the lfs weren't completely sure. Not sure if these shots are any good for identification though :-/

This Old Spouse said:
Very nice photos!

Though as someone else mentioned on this forum this week, I deleted about 100 other shots to end up with these...!

The best tell when sexing gouramis is the dorsal fin and of course the colour.

The first one is certainly male, with it's pointy dorsal fin and colour but without being able to clearly see in the second two, from looking at their colouring I'd have to agree with saying they're female :)

Most reactions

Back