My Slightly Grumpy Cat - Casey

DizzyMoo

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Picture054.jpg

Casey is fine if she comes to you , but if you stroke her wrong or touch her back end or belly she lets you know she dont like it...usually with her teeth & claws lol
I can pick her up but under some noise protest, She loves being outside & if not in the field bringing home mice , she's asleep on the end of my sons bed. She doesn't like my satin sheets haha !
We've had her nearly 3yrs , she's about 3 1/2 now got her off freecycle :)

She's a beautiful cat. One of the cats that I have now has markings similar to hers. She's an orange bicolor with tabby markings. The cat I had growing up was kinda grumpy too. Oh well, you just got to love'em any ways :).

Oh i do love her, she's nice in her own way. She cant stand my son though haha. He's never done anything to her but he can't even sit on the settee if she's led on the back without her lashing out. So have to move her 1st , But yet she sleeps at the foot of his bed at night if she's inside..Wouldnt swap her though :)

I think some cats are just grumpy like that, whether u do everything right or not. She's a lovely looking cat though.

I have a cat who is a rescue cat, they found him at the tip :( i've had him two years and they think he's 10 years or there about. He is really clingy and if i go into a room and shut the door he scream and wails as he can't see me. Very cuddly and playful, but insecure.

Most reactions

Back