My Perfecto 75

Congrats Becca! The tank looks great and that rock is a great find! Your africans will love that! How long has it been set up now? :)

POTM Fluffy in the stand looking out! sweet cat :D and I dont even like cats but shes got personality :thumbs: Love the tank vey nice. how long did it take to clear?

It's been put together for just under 2 weeks now. It just finished cycling a couple of days ago, and I finsihed the plants and added the fish this evening. :p

LOL - thanks for the POTM nom for Fluffy. :p Here I was putting all this work into my tank hoping to do a decent job and maybe secure a TOTM nom...and all I really had to do was snag a couple shots of Fluffy. :p LOL

why cant i find rocks like that :( OMG you should cast a mold of that and get it patented! lol

MrMashashin said:
why cant i find rocks like that :( OMG you should cast a mold of that and get it patented! lol
LOL! Good idea!! ;)

I love that thing, it was $40, but - as you can see, it's got enough holes and hiding places for just about 1/2 of my tank. It's kickass!

and just one more picture. My cat, Fluffy, decided that he needed to find out what was going on in the tank...

Attachments

• FluffyInspectingFish.jpg
    FluffyInspectingFish.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 27
nice progressive pictures :nod: :thumbs: ..........................is it to keep fish in, or is it a cat feeder :p

Becca said:
Yup, I think they like it. Too bad it's not for them, like they think.
cats are such one way animals , aren't they :lol:

lucky62 said:
Becca said:
Yup, I think they like it. Too bad it's not for them, like they think.
cats are such one way animals , aren't they :lol:
Yes they are. :p Which is what makes Fluffy so, well, Fluffy. I have 3 cats - all of them are great, but all of their personalities differ SOO much.

Kitty's part lap cat, part guard-cat, she loves to sit in your lap and cuddle with you, if she knows you - otherwise she tries to decapitate you. From one extreme to another.

Shadow's - well, Shadow's mostly about being on her own.

Fluffy - I swear, if I really, truly believed in reincarnation - I'd have ot believe that Fluffy was a human in his most recent life - and remembers it. He lounges on stuff (you know, propping one paw/elbow on an item and just leaning...), he prefers a pillow for his head, he'll only drink water by scooping it up in his paw...heck, he'd probably eat with a fork if I gave him one. And then there's just the whole "inspecting" everything. When I have guests over, I have to warn them to make sure the bathroom door is latched, should they require the facilities, otherwise our furry friend will make sure "all is well" by waltzing in.

Hell, the cat even turns the shower on!! (He rubs his head against the hot water lever until it starts...)

Becca that its awesome! amazing!!! thats not exactly but really similar, to what i wanted to do when i first got the 29!!!!!!!!! im really glad that you did it!! now i know how it looks, and i'll do something similar with my next tan.........whenever it comes the next one that is....:p

Most reactions

Back