My high school paper.

I can't remember school, it was so long ago. Back in the day when art meant drawing a deer on the cave wall with some charcoal and carrying 2 rocks to throw at the wolves.
If you have 2 rocks and 3 wolves, how many rocks do you have left after chucking them at the wolves?

Answer. none and your in trouble coz there's a third wolf that's gonna bite your azzz.

I'm lucky that I'm homeschooled.

Thai and Asian school are scary, they'll hit you with a big ruler and sometime throw a chalk eraser at you just because you don't know how to draw a buddhist monk and you have to study from 7 am to 8 pm without a break
they will lock you in a toilet and sometime just because you forgot to wear the school uniform and yes, this is kindergarten school.

How does the schooling system work in the USA ? Is high school a secondary school for teens ? As my education ended at 16 is that the same in the USA? Or do you guys start school at a younger age ? As compulsory education starts at ages4-5 in uk

How does the schooling system work in the USA ? Is high school a secondary school for teens ? As my education ended at 16 is that the same in the USA? Or do you guys start school at a younger age ? As compulsory education starts at ages4-5 in uk
Well... I was in preschool at age 4, and then so on. Right now, I’m 15, and I’m 10th grade, which is pretty average.

Well... I was in preschool at age 4, and then so on. Right now, I’m 15, and I’m 10th grade, which is pretty average.
Average as in not everyone in 10th grade is that age ? Or is being held back years a real thing , as it’s not in the uk they don’t care if your learning or not ahaha

In the England, you have to be at school in the academic year when you turn 5. The academic year is 1 September to 31 August next calendar year. In most of England, there's primary school (infants and junior) then secondary school, (though some areas have primary, middle, secondary). You can leave school at the end of the academic year in which you turn 16, or stay at school (or a sixth form college) for an extra 2 years. If you want to go to university, you have to do the extra years. Though the government is considering raising the school leaving age to 18 for everyone.

Is university free in Ireland? In England we have tuition fees and student loans.......

In the England, you have to be at school in the academic year when you turn 5. The academic year is 1 September to 31 August next calendar year. In most of England, there's primary school (infants and junior) then secondary school, (though some areas have primary, middle, secondary). You can leave school at the end of the academic year in which you turn 16, or stay at school (or a sixth form college) for an extra 2 years. If you want to go to university, you have to do the extra years. Though the government is considering raising the school leaving age to 18 for everyone.

We've summer here but standard is stay in school until 18. We've a registration free (though waived in family below certain income). It's 3k a year. Though when I was in college it was 300. That's the cost of college. You can qualify for grant if low income so you get payment from the State towards your college costs of rent, etc.

Is university free in Ireland? In England we have tuition fees and student loans.......

No student loans. 3k or zero registration fee. Of you qualify for zero you will get money from government towards rent and other costs of college. You don't leave college/university in debt.

Most reactions

Back