Halfsleeve

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi All this was my discus tank before my cyno prob :-(

Attachments

• discus_crp.jpg
    discus_crp.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 40
Yeah I love the grass type stuff at the front!

What type of tank is that you have??

What fish have you got in with the discus?

I am changing to discus soon and am planning it all out now!!

What type of tank is that you have??

What fish have you got in with the discus?

I am changing to discus soon and am planning it all out now!!

Hi it's a Trigon 190 I have 4 corys (get the species that prefer the warmer water) and 3 rummynose tetras, and thats it.

That's gotta be one of the nicest tanks I've seen, those Discuss look happy. Great environment. Good job!!

I'm hoping to get the Trigon 190 as well!!! what do you think of it for your discus? Have heard the lighting isn't great for the plants though..... what you think then?

Also what filter are you running on the tank??

I'm hoping to get the Trigon 190 as well!!! what do you think of it for your discus? Have heard the lighting isn't great for the plants though..... what you think then?

Also what filter are you running on the tank??

The discus look great in there although 4 is the max, I upgraded my lighting to an Ibar so now run T5's I use the original filter plus a fluval 4 internal to help as the juwel filters are a little underated and discus tend to be messy, I have recently stripped it down (major outbreak of algae) so now it's not so pretty and a lot more swimming space provided I may rescape again as im still not happy with it, im sure I'll post some piccy's when happy.

Looks fab, I am wanting to switch to discus too.

Whats the grass stuff on the bottom called?

Most reactions

Back