My Custom Tank Arrived

Great tank! Its so cool. Lol on the 5th picture you can see the reflection of you taking the picture :D

Im sure tha tpuffer will be very happy in their :)

Wow, if I had a tank that big, I would make it a sorority tank(for those who arent betta people thats a tank with many females) the opportunities would be endless. I like the idea of a single puffer. But I'm a betta person so what I'd do is stated above. Lovely tank by the way :good:

The fahaka are great fish! Excellent choice and very nice tank! :good:
I'll be following this thread. :)

those puffers are so cool, don't think it's a waste at all having a tank just for a fish like that. look forward to some more pics :good:

SO, I had to pick up the puffer a little earlier than expected, so he's in the tank now, (even if it's not decorated as much as I like).

Here are some photos of Darwin -

DSCN1818.jpg

DSCN1822.jpg

DSCN1814.jpg

DSCN1825.jpg

DSCN1833.jpg

(Peekaboo!)

DSCN1836.jpg

DSCN1843.jpg

DSCN1868.jpg

DSCN1848.jpg

DSCN1875.jpg

DSCN1893.jpg

DSCN1904.jpg

DSCN1912.jpg

He's eating fine and he's more of a "swimmer" than a "sitter". He hasn't buried himself yet either. He's reasonably placid, but I doubt I will try any tank mates with him. He's hand fed already as well.

I'll try and get some better pictures soon!

oooo he's lovely - very handsome dude :wub:
How big is he at the mo ? Where did you get him from ?

oooo he's lovely - very handsome dud :wub:
How big is he at the mo ? Where did you get him from ?

He's about 9 or 10" at the moment with plenty of growing left to do in him!

We got him from wharf aquatics, where they had some other puffers in as well. South American Puffers, a proven pair of pig-nose puffers among others. I already have 1 SAP, I may get another couple.

Thanks for the kind words :)

Most reactions

Back