Mudskipper................parished

JawsA10

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
my mudskipper after 3 days died...................................... its because i took him from his cage and held him, and he dropped........... if only i hadnt..................... :| :unsure:

if you got him at petco or petsmart, you can go get a new one.... Just don't tell em reason of death

i had to go on google to find out what a mudskipper was..................its the fish from the Guiness adveret

guinness_mudskipper.jpg

:lol:

no i got itfrom a place called amizonia, ill just get a new one

yup. that'd be a sucky way to die. Not even replaced properly......

Yea I'd recommend leaving it in its habitat instead of holding it. Remember its not a bird or a cat, if you drop it it cant protect itself against the hard floor.

just to hold it i guess no big deal really, you can hold a salamander but i guess just to let it walk around for a sec not hold it....

To be the voice of reprimand in this situation.

If you cannot prevent yourself from handling your fish when there is no good reason to other than for purely selfish motives and you risk damaging it at least by touching it's delicate skin. If you then still couldnt stop yourself and you had to learn the hard way by killing your own pet.

Perhaps another mudskipper isnt for you?

I know I wouldnt sell you one.

To be the voice of reprimand in this situation.

If you cannot prevent yourself from handling your fish when there is no good reason to other than for purely selfish motives and you risk damaging it at least by touching it's delicate skin. If you then still couldnt stop yourself and you had to learn the hard way by killing your own pet.

Perhaps another mudskipper isnt for you?

I know I wouldnt sell you one.

why are you rubbing it in?

He now knows what happens, so he won't do it again

there's no real reason for him to want to hold one now

Most reactions

Back