Money No Object....

My German Shepherds of course :good:

From left to right in my signature :D

Chief (red sable) Angus (dark sable) Galianna (solid black) Olex (black & tan) Alexaveer (dark sable)

She sure was a lovely dog - she has to have a potm nomination :good:

Who will second?

Seffie x

And they are also hardier than the true strains due to not being "inbred".... I second this one... Thunder... Sailornight. You can move your pic accross to the January POTM nominations with a link to this topic.. Ta.

As it is not me with the slobber I would say a Mastiff, I own 2 dogs, perfect for me. A working lab, smaller more intelligent than the show line and easier to train. She is 110% loyal and puts up with anything fro my kids and my cat. The other is a Parsons Russel, 12" to the withers so not to small but small enough to keep your legs warm.

Chief (red sable) Angus (dark sable) Galianna (solid black) Olex (black & tan) Alexaveer (dark sable)

Hi Shelby... I think Chief is a gorgeous dog ( so are the others), but,.... if you have a larger photo of him... I'd like to nominate Chief for the POTM competition.

Hi Shelby... I think Chief is a gorgeous dog ( so are the others), but,.... if you have a larger photo of him... I'd like to nominate Chief for the POTM competition.

Aww Thanks. Chief is the love of my life..lol Asking for pics might not have been your best idea though. I love people to see my dog!

This is the rest of that picture in the sig line

ChallengerFarmsChiefLB.jpg

This is him heeling during training
IMG_57782.jpg

and this is him laying in the snow
100_2544.jpg

I'll second that POTM nomination. One of the first dogs I was acquainted with was a Shepherd, named Corky. He was a friend's dog, real mellow. We used him for a pillow as we watched Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon.

MHM all of you are wrong go with a cat NOT try a border collie SO CUTE and they are showdogs/ loving caring cute dogs!

Give me a cat any day
hehe.gif

I second that lol

Any terrier will turn into a nasty little dragon of a thing if not properly trained, this is all too common in smaller breeds. I can't see bedliingtons being the exception, but I could see the show groomed lamb look alike being deceiving.

It's becuase people think they are cute and so therefore let them get away with things they would never let a bigger dog do. It drives me mad - a dog is a dog and should be treated like a dog, regardless of size!

Personally, I aint a dog person, but I would love to rehome a retired racer - I love greyhounds :wub:

If I had the available time I would go to the Boxer rescue league. Had boxers when I was growing up. Smashing dogs, it would have to be brindle though.

i know what ever dog people have they will think its the best

i have been keeping shar-pei for over 10 years and they are the best

this is my girl Raven shes 7 now but this is her when she was a pup

Attachments

• puppy.jpg
    puppy.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 59

Most reactions

Back