mmm lunch

BlueIce

insignificant
Reaction score
100_8553.jpg

guarding his food
100_8554.jpg

100_8548.jpg

I guess you are renaming that brown-grey one 'Hannibal'.....

thats horrible! That was such a pretty fish.

Itty Bitty Betta said:
I guess you are renaming that brown-grey one 'Hannibal'.....
hm
not quite...i used a few other choice names :)

Why did you feed it to them? If it died on its own it was probably diseased and not a good idea to let them eat it. :no:

Zaphan58 said:
Why did you feed it to them? If it died on its own it was probably diseased and not a good idea to let them eat it. :no:
because i'm stupid and like to take risks?

duh

They killed it...hello?
I couldn't get it out right away because of where the dead fish was..and when I checked again they had pulled it out and were eating it...

sheesh
I have no patience for people who assume ....

do you know how much amonia build up that will be because he has been dead in your tank for a while? also if they killed it sounds like the tank isnt big enough..how big is it?

Oh, GROSS! :sick: Did you have to go and take a picture of fish eating another fish? :grr: Oh and BlueIce, simmer down, Zaphan was worried about your fish. :grr: So am I. :grr: And, just my oppinion but that was really stupid of you to let your fish eat another one of your fish... :grr:

Do you people NOT read?
roflmao

It is a 90 gallon tank..it was a new fish..didn't work ...it happens sometimes!
I could not get it out because of where the dead fish was...hello?
anyone actually reading?

I got it out as soon as I could...

hello?
reading still?

it was dead less then 24 hours... hello?

Reading people?

Stop jumping to conclusions...

oh and I just found this picture in your album! you obviously were watching the whole thing happen and recording it, why the hell would you do that?? and watch the poor thing suffer? your sick and shouldnt own any fish IMO
150077984HUEPRG_ph.jpg

bittersweet said:
oh and I just found this picture in your album! you obviously were watching the whole thing happen and recording it, why the hell would you do that?? and watch the poor thing suffer? your sick and shouldnt own any fish IMO
150077984HUEPRG_ph.jpg
exuse me...MY pic
You didn't ask to repost

and how utterly pathetic

different tank

and those are two completely dif fish! roflmao

Most reactions

Back