Maybe a bit creepy!

I wear my trusty Army Boots everywhere I go.

They were my dads when he was in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Gotta use hot water too. Feet get hot and sweaty when wearing shoes and socks and this is a breeding ground for bacteria, yeast and fungus. That bad smell that comes from people's feet when they take their shoes off is bacteria. Washing socks in hot water (60C/ 140F) will kill the bacteria so they don't contaminate your feet or other clothes in the wash (assuming you wash your socks with other clothes). Same with underwear. Hot, stinky, sweaty, great place for nasty bacteria and fungus.

Hot wash, hot wash, hot wash.

Be careful washing acrylic materials in hot water because they can melt or shrink.

Gotta use hot water too. Feet get hot and sweaty when wearing shoes and socks and this is a breeding ground for bacteria, yeast and fungus. That bad smell that comes from people's feet when they take their shoes off is bacteria. Washing socks in hot water (60C/ 140F) will kill the bacteria so they don't contaminate your feet or other clothes in the wash (assuming you wash your socks with other clothes). Same with underwear. Hot, stinky, sweaty, great place for nasty bacteria and fungus.

Hot wash, hot wash, hot wash.

Be careful washing acrylic materials in hot water because they can melt or shrink.
You just had to make me loose my appetite!! :sick: :rofl:

Another reason why you should wash your clothes in hot water is to kill any viruses or parasites on them. Scabies are a parasitic mite that can survive on clothing that is washed in cold water. A 60C wash will kill them tho.
Covid19 dies in 60C wash too.

Another reason why you should wash your clothes in hot water is to kill any viruses or parasites on them. Scabies are a parasitic mite that can survive on clothing that is washed in cold water. A 60C wash will kill them tho.
Covid19 dies in 60C wash too.
My brothers had scabies when they were little. We all had to have the medication

I was helping to deliver a baby one day on a homeless patient. We realized she had scabies after we all had touched her numerous times. I washed with so much anti-bacterial soap that I thought my skin would fall off. No scabies though!

Scabies are horrible little beasties. I got it in my early teens and it came from my sister who wore her boyfriend's jacket for a few hours at school. Her boyfriend had scabies and my sister got them and brought them home for everyone. We all got drenched in this horrible smelling liquid every day for weeks and were still scratching 6 months later.

I didn't know werewolves could get scabies...I thought werewolves only got fleas.

Most reactions

Back