Making My 800 Gal.... Bigger

no he was showing the sump oh why is there no 31

last time someone added videos ie me someone sed he doesnt evan have to added hes videos anymore someone else does it lol

ill watch them in a bit

i didn't check when anything was uploaded or not. but i just watched 30 and i would have to assume in real life time hes probably standing there filling it as we speak.

Lets hope we actually get to see it full this time. ::Crosses fingers::

crossed-fingers-thumb.jpg

i wldnt be happy either abt wot happen leaving something to dry in the tank and find it when it dried not good i wld not be happy either i wld of had couple more bears lol

abt 31 john forgot i bet to upload it or he uploaded it and youtube sed no way to it

guted m8

Will do :)

Little up date, the tank leaked again this morning and my patience is running out. So is time. I've got about 2/3 of a kit of pondarmor left and plan to use it to go over the entire deep end. If that doesn't work then it will have to wait until next winter.

sorry to here that m8 it doesnt run in three's

tank got it in for you m8 looks like init doesnt wont to play ball with you

how come if it doesnt work this time it will have to wait intill next winter !!!!

You cant wait until next winter...

Correction

WE cannot wait until next winter. You must work tirelessly to complete this task. Id say there are at least 50 people waiting on you, imagine your house JAMMED PACKED full of spectators. You cant let us down!!!

Most reactions

Back