Lets See Your Betta Loving Faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defo better blonde.....it lightens your face up more :good: Bronzecat says you look like a Goth with dark hair :lol: :lol:

lmfao every1 said i looked better brunette arghhhh

my hair is very dark atm still due to brown over blonde, im aiming to get it to this colour again

msnpiccy.jpg

fingers crossed it doesnt take too long

Very true that people with blue eyes and light coloured skin are more likely to have freckles.My mate (who has light coloured skin, blue eyes, and loads fo freckles) came over 1 day last summer for the pool, and even though it was a standard british sunny day (nothing too hot) he got badly burnt all over while I got a tan :lol: Infact I go really dark brown, and have only been burnt 2 or 3 times for the first week on holiday (in greece, havn't been on hol abroad in nearly 3 years now :X ), and I have brown eyes and no freckles.Quite strange considering i'm part irish :S

What's so bad about goths? :p Sure a good chunk of them are obnoxious, pretentious idiots... But not all of them. :lol:

And who says blondes have more fun? The rest of us can have just as much fun thank you very much. :sly: :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: absolutely nothing..... but you don't see many blonde ones :p :p

I have had freckles for as long as I can remember. My hubby loves them. I have never been able to wear foundation as it covers the freckles and makes me look ill so I dont worry about face covering! I was watching tv and this woman was having lazer treatment to rejuvenate her...I wonder if yoiur freckles would all disappear, or if they woulod find another lot waiting to pop out.

One little word of warning i had a mole removed from my face and the consultant said freckly people do have to wear more sunscreen, no one told me this 40 years ago, and keep an eye on body freckles as well :good: :good:

i used to have freckles as a kid, the proper childish ones that are over your cheekbones and nose and nowhere else...lol....

though they're no longer around....so i guess i'll not be worrying about the mole thing, though to be honest i don't agree they're all sun damage, due to having had and lost freckles :p

*is contemplating darker hair, as seen from my photos before it looks blonde in some and brown in others....yet it's never been dyed....weird eh!
But I'm thinking maybe just go darker, fit in better with my brown haired family that way too ;)...lol* :good:

my hair is 3 different colours and it's never been died or bleached with chemicals. According to my sisters I have natural highlights. (They're just pissed off because their hair is grey). Basically the ends go blonde from excessive sun exposure. The middle is light brown and the top is dark brown because I always wear a hat when outside. As my hair gets longer it is exposed to more sunlight that naturally bleaches it
Yes I know, a fish with hair :)

my hair is 3 different colours and it's never been died or bleached with chemicals. According to my sisters I have natural highlights. (They're just pissed off because their hair is grey). Basically the ends go blonde from excessive sun exposure. The middle is light brown and the top is dark brown because I always wear a hat when outside. As my hair gets longer it is exposed to more sunlight that naturally bleaches it
Yes I know, a fish with hair :)

lol....that's pretty cool, mine probably due to light is lighter on top and darker underneath....it does make for as you said....nice natural highlights in the summer.

though at the moment the amount of stress my car is giving me i'll be grey by the time i'm 24 in oct.....lol ;)

LOL

one of my sisters was grey when she turned 21. She blamed it on looking after the rest of use after school :)

LOL

one of my sisters was grey when she turned 21. She blamed it on looking after the rest of use after school :)

hahahaha....poor thing!
someone was telling me a horrible story of a kid in someone's school who was completely white and was also a mute, apparently he witnessed a really horiffic accidental death, and it turned him white after having to repeatedly give statements and things....pretty nasty! :crazy:

suppose I will join in!!

wiganandboltonmassive024.jpg

I was perfectly sober here dont be 2 worried!!

random shot of me and the girlies!
meruthandcaz.jpg

two of me posing as that seems to be the style for this thread!!

Kazsbirthdaytake2015.jpg

013-4.jpg

Attachments

• scar.bmp
    56.3 KB · Views: 42
  • CIMG0393__Small_.JPG
    CIMG0393__Small_.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 43
  • CIMG0910__Small_.JPG
    CIMG0910__Small_.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 41
  • CIMG0752__Small_.JPG
    CIMG0752__Small_.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 39
lol i love the honesty of the guys photos on here......:D and you don't post hundreds in a desperate attempt at attention.... :rolleyes:

really.....i'm impressed ;)

i should give steady the picture i promised, i'm not about to bomb this thread anymore *boogies and gets back to painting*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back