Lets See Your Betta Loving Faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha i felt the need to post pics as its the only time i am ever seen in my anti social lifestyle :lol:

lol i'm nearly the same.....

pheonix, ok maybe the word desperate was a little too much, take away desperate and re-read.
as I said i'm not getting into anything, i'm not like that, infact if anything i'm a recluse ok?!

I just find it amusing with females, they try to hard, and that really isn't meant at anyone, i mean you can't just go out and feel happy, everyone is so dressed up and so many people look down on everyone else....i just think it's a bit silly....but that really is referring to people out and about.......hence my preferring to be 'quiet'

steady, you're welcome, i only knew it was ok to do that because i can tell you're not someone who take it OTT...lol...

Haha i felt the need to post pics as its the only time i am ever seen in my anti social lifestyle :lol:

lol i'm nearly the same.....

pheonix, ok maybe the word desperate was a little too much, take away desperate and re-read.
as I said i'm not getting into anything, i'm not like that, infact if anything i'm a recluse ok?!

I just find it amusing with females, they try to hard, and that really isn't meant at anyone, i mean you can't just go out and feel happy, everyone is so dressed up and so many people look down on everyone else....i just think it's a bit silly....but that really is referring to people out and about.......hence my preferring to be 'quiet'

steady, you're welcome, i only knew it was ok to do that because i can tell you're not someone who take it OTT...lol...
i found ur comment rude and offending as this is the 2nd time uve made a dig about pics, funilly enough when i post, now i never said u were bitchy, i mearly pointed out that ur comment was, and u had no basis on which to say what u did.

So what if we all try too hard, some of us will always be like that because its the way we are and we constantly look to be better and get approval, doesnt mean u need to find it amusing, how would u like it if we found it amusing that u were a "recluse" as u put it... u wouldnt be too happy.

It seems u clearly have some own personal issues with ur appearance, i suggest u take it off the boards and leave the sly digs behind, because its really not on to make the kind of comments u did

You only just noticed that Phoenixbabe?? LOL

yes lol what can i say im a little slow atm :blush:

:blink: @ Pheonix being a baby, oops i mean pheonix baby...

Just kidding btw lol.

not starting a fight, if i wanted too, i would have done already, im just saying maybe u ought to think about what u type b4 u post it, u wouldnt like it if we started making digs at u

none of the pics are affecting ur real life, so leave people alone and dnt make sly digs, u cant expect to day what u did and no1 not say anything

end of.

steady, this is probably bad but i glanced at your post, saw your signature and misread

'steady as a cock'.......ooops! :blush:

*goes back to being annoyed at why grey is such an overpowering colour*

Cheer up all, this threads way to good to end up getting locked lol

:blink: @ Pheonix being a baby, oops i mean pheonix baby...

Just kidding btw lol.

ahahah cheeky git, i feel everything i said was well justified and i did not respond in a childish or rude manner, i was adult about it and posted my reasons for what i sed so ner

kiss my #### lol :p

steady, this is probably bad but i glanced at your post, saw your signature and misread

:lol: think i might capitalize that R lol

why are u annoyed? if its over me challenging ur comment, turn off ur pc and walk away, never ever let nething that gets said on the internet affect u, and no this isnt me being mean/ taking a pop at u

Why dont you both turn off your pc, walk away come back with some photos of you both banging your heads on a wall? :lol:

Might be fun you nether know :lol:

:lol: think i might capitalize that R lol

lol it might help, it's like my handwriting, r's and v's are way too similar, nahhh keep the baby r.....

it's like that funny alan patridge bit where he has a go at michael for drawing a 'baby H' lol

[/quote]

CAPITALIZED NOW :lol:
[/quote]

damn you!!!! :p

maybe one day i'll learn how to hack......get into your account and change it ;) :p

*nerr nerr*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back