Lets See Your Betta Loving Faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to say it more red head and blondes that tend to have freckles.
I have a few on my body, but they tend to come out on the arms in the summer, but not on my face.
I agree about the sun screen which us brits are not used to using even in summer, but I made my children put in on in the summer months.

mine just look like i've had cocoa powder shaken on me.

and i've got dark brown hair and orange and green eyes (because i'm weird).

Colin it must cost you aussies a fortune in sun screen or is it cheap over there.

mine just look like i've had cocoa powder shaken on me.
and i've got dark brown hair and orange and green eyes (because i'm weird).
I'll say that's wierd. Orange & green eyes, wow.

mine are usually grey & red. Too much time staring at the monitor makes them bloodshot, and no it's not from smoking weed coz I haven't done that since, um, ah, I can't remember
Besides, smoking is bad for fish, it gives us gill cancer :)

Colin it must cost you aussies a fortune in sun screen or is it cheap over there.
between $5 & $15 a bottle, depending on brand.
but most of us don't go outside unless we have to. Much rather sit in the pub watching the cricket and getting drunk :beer: :drinks:
And when we do go outside we don't bother about sunscreen. We're tough and just say "She'll be right mate, no bloody worries" :cool:
Mind you that could be why we all die from melanoma before we retire :)

freckles are a sign you have spent too much time out in the sun and your skin is damaged. Watch out later on in life when they turn into nasty moles that need to be cut out :devil: bwah ha ha

Colin_T, tanning police! Your information is a bit iffy. There are two types of what are commonly caused freckles - 'Liver spots', which are a sign of UV exposure, and true freckles - ephelides, which are a genetic trait. The photo clearly shows a beautiful example of ephelides. These freckles are present year round, but become more obvious when exposed to UV. Although they come out after UV exposure, they are not caused by it. True freckles pose no health risk at all, but are often mixed up with melanomas etc. which I believe is what you are referring to as 'nasty moles'.

people whom I know with true freckles are also fairly pale and thus more prone to burning and damaging their skin anyways.

'I'll say that's wierd. Orange & green eyes, wow.

mine are usually grey & red. Too much time staring at the monitor makes them bloodshot, and no it's not from smoking weed coz I haven't done that since, um, ah, I can't remember
Besides, smoking is bad for fish, it gives us gill cancer'

yeah.
sometimes they're brown but it changes with my mood and light intensity and stuff.
it's pretty cool :)

here's the last close up pic i got when they were pretty orange :)

P1010005editishglowcropped.jpg

'I'll say that's wierd. Orange & green eyes, wow.

Besides, smoking is bad for fish, it gives us gill cancer'

yeah.
sometimes they're brown but it changes with my mood and light intensity and stuff.
it's pretty cool :)

here's the last close up pic i got when they were pretty orange :)

P1010005editishglowcropped.jpg

My God....that pic of your eye is fantastic...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back