Lets See Your Betta Loving Faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im fine i dnt need to step away from my laptop, coz im not in a mood nor has this affected my mood, infact i couldnt give a toss about it tbh, as not being funny but only things that bother me are what happens away from my laptop, so ner ner lol

CAPITALIZED NOW :lol:

damn you!!!! :p

maybe one day i'll learn how to hack......get into your account and change it ;) :p

*nerr nerr*

Maybe one day you will get them damn quote tags right as well :lol: [.quote]text inbetween :lol: [./quote]

CAPITALIZED NOW :lol:

damn you!!!! :p

maybe one day i'll learn how to hack......get into your account and change it ;) :p

*nerr nerr*

Maybe one day you will get them damn quote tags right as well :lol: [.quote]text inbetween :lol: [./quote]

i took away the wrong ones..... :blush: ...still it proves how much work i've got to go to even consider hacking your account....lol

.....rats rule....lol

im fine i dnt need to step away from my laptop, coz im not in a mood nor has this affected my mood, infact i couldnt give a toss about it tbh, as not being funny but only things that bother me are what happens away from my laptop, so ner ner lol

Hey pb, if ya dont have a sense of humor and cant take a joke, then dont reply/pm me :S

ps, who do you think u are,? putting title as oi?

grow up

i can take a joke but i feel that was a little too erm mean tbh, its like u were insulting me at saying something in the 1st place

anyways im 20 not 12 and im not about to sit here and have a row, i replied and said haha cheeky git, but pm'd u and said id prefer it if u didnt make comments like that

nothing rude and certainly not too much too ask, as they say we all have things we dnt like and being called a baby is something i myself do not like, even if it is a joke, being a grown man im sure u'll understand and my reasoning in sending u a PRIVATE message letting u know that i didnt like it so that u didnt say it again

cheers

ps. the Oi isnt me being rude, i always say it, so please dnt think it as me being rude, it wasnt intended that way

i can take a joke but i feel that was a little too erm mean tbh, its like u were insulting me at saying something in the 1st place

anyways im 20 not 12 and im not about to sit here, i replied and said haha cheeky git, but pm'd u and said id prefer it if u didnt make comments like that

nothing rude and certainly not too much too ask, as they say we all have things we dnt like and being called a baby is something i myself do not like, even if it is a joke, being a grown man im sure u'll understand and my reasoning in sending u a PRIVATE message letting u know that i didnt like it so that u didnt say it again

cheers

Everything said to you take the wrong way going by your posts, why dont you stop been so damn insecure with yourself :S

me insecure? deffo not, i dnt take myself serously and i dnt give a toss what people think of me, being somewhat of a human canvas i have learnt to be happy with the way i am and not be insecure about it

and i dnt take everything the wrong way, u called me a baby and i laughed it off but pirvately asked u not to do it again please, as i dnt like it

anyhoo as i said im not here to have a row Mr steady, id prefer to just get on with it and forget the little spout of disagreement

me insecure? deffo not, i dnt take myself serously and i dnt give a toss what people think of me, being somewhat of a human canvas i have learnt to be happy with the way i am and not be insecure about it

and i dnt take everything the wrong way, u called me a baby and i laughed it off but pirvately asked u not to do it again please, as i dnt like it

anyhoo as i said im not here to have a row Mr steady, id prefer to just get on with it and forget the little spout of disagreement
me insecure? deffo not

You better look back at this thread then...

cant be bothered to talk to you anymore, your annoying 9well today at least)

Hollypop put that pic up in full lol, you look great.

Hollypop put that pic up in full lol, you look great.

ok wilder and steady this is YOUR fault......lol......*goes to hide under the sofa*

DSC00481.jpg

beep when it's safe to come out......or if someone wants to give me a pink betta ;)

(i don't know how many toes a weasel has......probably as many as a rat, hang on i'll get milo and count his)

ahaha thats wicked! and looks fantastic :good: ive got the red one of those that im wearing out for my 21st

did u get the hat too??

You look fantastic hollypop which I could pull that off lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back