Lets See Your Betta Loving Faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the bikes so much the men on them.

I'm a harley davidson fan myself.
Dolph Lundgren in the punisher, he can punish me any day lol.

lol i love how naughty you are ;) hahahaha

my mum has a new motor bike, saying that she doesn't half look good in all the leather.......too hot for me, and too easy for bad things to happen, i saw a VERY nasty accident last year when i was out in the car. :sick:

i like men in helmets......mMMMMMMMMMMMM

motorbike accidents are always nasty :sick:

leathers arent too bad in the summet i find, its when ur not moving that it gets hot

scrap the gym, get a set of leathers and sweat it out :lol:

I like mountain bikes aswell.

Right some more of me are due :lol:

My wedding day outside mum's
2q892bp.jpg

My first day at big school :lol:
2mcilnd.jpg

And me carrying the manbaby, what a bump, no wonder I need back surgery :rolleyes:
2n1cnxf.jpg

LOL!!!

Mel, you look gorgeous... How big was that baby? You should see my aunt when she was pregnant with triplets. :crazy:

This topic just keeps growing and growing.... if I can find another decent pic of me I might put it up but it's not too likely. I swear I'm going to save this whole thread so when all the newbies get blown away by all of you fixing their fish/tanks/plants/whatever, I have proof that you can be immature as well.

:rofl: :rofl: :lol:

LMFAO!

Well THAT baby was only 8lb 11oz and the photo isn't even of me full term!!! :look:

I say ONLY because my first was 9lb 15oz!!!!!! She is 4 today :wub: :bday: :hyper: but was supposedly nearly 2wks overdue. I think she was nearly 2 months overdue at that size :fun:

Quick edit: Howmany rats do you have Hol, i really miss my 3 :(

Currently 3, it was 4 until a few months back, the remaining 3 are from a litter we bred ourselves, so if you count the mum who died just after the babies second birthday it was 5 :crazy: hehehe, i love rats ;)

Mel your pictures are really pretty :) :good:

My poor cousin's baby was 2 months premature, he was no bigger than my male rat, poor little thing, he's done so well though, obviously he's still smaller than a baby his age (he's now 7 months old) but he rules!

'I'll say that's wierd. Orange & green eyes, wow.

mine are usually grey & red. Too much time staring at the monitor makes them bloodshot, and no it's not from smoking weed coz I haven't done that since, um, ah, I can't remember
Besides, smoking is bad for fish, it gives us gill cancer'

yeah.
sometimes they're brown but it changes with my mood and light intensity and stuff.
it's pretty cool :)

here's the last close up pic i got when they were pretty orange :)

P1010005editishglowcropped.jpg

My God....that pic of your eye is fantastic...!

thankyou :)

Well heres a scary one of me with no make up on and full of flu lol, taken just now!
SP_A0131.jpg

A couple more of me feeling and looking really rough but at least Im smiling lol!

crop.jpg
crop1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back