Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I tell you a funny story about karate?

I always wanted to do karate ever since I was a girl.  I went for my first lesson when I was 12 and they put me in the beginners group together with a bunch of 7 year olds and had us doing nothing but really basic warm up exercises.  I was too embarrassed to be in a group with the little ones so I only went that once and never went back again.

Now I have a 7 year old son who wants to do karate so I take him every week and it looks so much fun that I started joining in too!  Now I'm doing karate with a bunch of 7 year olds again, except now there is a 30 year age gap instead of 5 years and I don't give a fig! :D

My aim now is to get orange belt before my son does! 
ninja.gif

daizeUK said:
Can I tell you a funny story about karate?

No.
daizeUK said:

I always wanted to do karate ever since I was a girl.  I went for my first lesson when I was 12 and they put me in the beginners group together with a bunch of 7 year olds and had us doing nothing but really basic warm up exercises.  I was too embarrassed to be in a group with the little ones so I only went that once and never went back again.

Now I have a 7 year old son who wants to do karate so I take him every week and it looks so much fun that I started joining in too!  Now I'm doing karate with a bunch of 7 year olds again, except now there is a 30 year age gap instead of 5 years and I don't give a fig! :D

My aim now is to get orange belt before my son does! :ninja:
It would seem as though I was too slow in my reply, or your question wasn't a sincere inquiry.

I was only joking. :p

Good story, actually, I was just looking for something to post to beat you. (Oops I did it again)

daizeUK said:
My aim now is to get orange belt before my son does! 
ninja.gif

I've heard of sibling rivalry but that takes the biscuit. ;)

meh… one day later and i loose interest in salty tanks :p

my current and ever continuing goal is to get a conure and my friends mini horse :D

and for anyone who cares, my neighbor found a *tame!* budgie outside and gave it to me.. so now i have a flock of 9 :)

Cheerio!!

and for the heck of it- Baby Bird flying 

Well, lets start again, then you make sure you're around for the start of page 100........or maybe even wait for page 200 of this one.

Because of all the things we said before. And some that we didn't.

:-
On this day 100 years ago....
Giants outfielder Red Murray is knocked unconscious by lightning after catching a flyball, ending 21 inning game, Giants win 3-1
I'm winning!

That's shocking news, TT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back