Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 2

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see the Youtube vid that someone did, having edited a whole load of Star Trek Next Generation clips together, to make the song "Let It Snow!"?

Loud LOLs at that.

No but now you made me go look it up... LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2Nz2LPnNq8

0:44

:rofl:  PERFECT!!!

Temps caused home pipes to freeze... fortunately, no leaks and pipes are now thawed, so I am winning.

Anyone have any idea why my male ram would be chasing the female? He's being very aggressive and defending his territory from all the fish and her. They did have one batch of eggs together a couple weeks ago but it didnt go so well.

Its nearly impossible to say who is winning anymore when there's so many non-winning posts in the thread.

I figured out the problem with the rams. Apparently some males are just very aggressive and territorial so what i had to do was move the tank decorations around and keep him in a breeding net for a week or two. Im only going to keep him in the net till saterday though. A week or two seems kinda long. Am I right??

Can anyone think of any nocturnal fish that could go in my 28 gallon bio- orb? Preferably not schooling..
Thanks for any help

TallTree01 said:
Can anyone think of any nocturnal fish that could go in my 28 gallon bio- orb? Preferably not schooling..
Thanks for any help

Hmm, apart form obvious answers of BGK, Ropefish and many catfish species, the only smaller nocturnal species i can think of is Cave Tetra but think might be too big for 28 gal.

Today I am wearing a mini-skirt for the first time in my life.
That is all.

Why?
Male ram is still going after the female. It saddens me. They use to be such a nice happy colorful couple. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back