Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 2

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles, think have read that story before or one very dimular to it. Makes for entertaining reading!

That's not so bad TT, as for best fish EVER, maybe not but coming back from the dead is pretty hard to beat though! ;)

Stimo, don't think no one is 100% sure what this thread is about, something to do with being the last to post in this thread before it's locked and therefore get the bragging rights of being the last person to post on this thread!

Anyway that me winning now........:)

Thats great there are more flame tetras than you originally though TT!
As sad as the tetra having NTD is, at least you were able to identify the problem!

Apparently it was a false alarm. Either that or the rams ate the eggs. :p

the_lock_man said:

Lol gotta love Richard Sherman

Not really.

Who's Richard Sherman?

I THINK he's some sort of American Football player, a cornerback (whatever that is!), plays for Seattle Seahawks apparently 
Dunno.gif

Just shows you how much and how interested I am in American Football, or any other football for that matter! 
tongue2.gif

Correct. American football player (and a very good one), but rather than allowing his play to speak for itself, he annoys everyone with brash comments about how great he is.  Not quite to the level of Muhammad Ali, but he's not that far off in terms of his mouth. 

Personally... "I pity da fool."

Ch4rlie said:
Stimo, don't think no one is 100% sure what this thread is about, something to do with being the last to post in this thread before it's locked and therefore get the bragging rights of being the last person to post on this thread!

Anyway that me winning now........
smile.png
ahh ok i see

But you didn't say it, so it's legal
wink.png

Tank maintenance day. Two tanks to clean before lunch. Can I clean them? Yes, I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back