Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 2

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I used a different site to translate it.

What amused me was when I was looking for sites on Morse code one of the ones that came up was "the Art of Manliness"... lol!
Apparently using Morse code makes you more manly ;)

Well, of course.......

004m.jpg

New tank I picked up today.  I've got as far as cleaning the cabinet and ripping out the integrated filter so far.

I think you need to check that tank carefully... seems uneven.  :p

Haha don't even joke, the stand is wobbling!  I need to fix it with cardboard or something.  Haven't tested for water tightness yet either.

daizeUK said:
attachicon.gif
004m.jpg

New tank I picked up today.  I've got as far as cleaning the cabinet and ripping out the integrated filter so far.
Nice!

daizeUK said:
Haha don't even joke, the stand is wobbling!  I need to fix it with cardboard or something.  Haven't tested for water tightness yet either.

I could tell. :p

Remember, 'weebles wobble but they don't fall down'.

dropping in randomly again
tongue2.gif

some random updates that no one cares about..... my parakeet bit my cuticle so it bled, i have about 10 crayfish with eggs, i still need to clean tanks, my parakeet still talks gibberish..... and i finally took my camera with me on the ride

biggrin.png

daizeUK said:
attachicon.gif
004m.jpg

:yahoo: you got it!

Any thoughts on what you're going to stock?

I hope you do a journal!

comocrayfish5 said:
dropping in randomly again
tongue2.gif

some random updates that no one cares about..... my parakeet bit my cuticle so it bled, i have about 10 crayfish with eggs, i still need to clean tanks, my parakeet still talks gibberish..... and i finally took my camera with me on the ride

biggrin.png

That's great news about your Crayfish!
Sounds a feisty Parakeet LoL

It'll either be rainbowfish or harlequins.  I've wanted harlequins from the start but rainbowfish will suit my hard water better.  Still thinking about it.  I've got plenty of time, need to choose and order equipment and then aquascape and plant it, then cycle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back