Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 2

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's clear that Eagle wants us to stop all these silly tree puns, so I think we should bough to his wishes.

well all I know is next week I'll be at universal and none of you will :) you poor saps. ;)

daizeUK said:
I think it's clear that Eagle wants us to stop all these silly tree puns, so I think we should bough to his wishes.

Nah, he's loving it, as am I. In fact, I'm gonna send acacia beer to the best pun.

And for the worst pun - I'm gonna call the copse.

the_lock_man said:

I know some of these puns are pretty bad, but I hope they won't arbor any bad feelings against us.

I'd just like to add that anyone can join in with the puns - this is not a privett party.

(I received a scam email this morning, genuinely, the scammer told me that they were currently dying, in a privett ward of a hospital)

* face palm*

Well, as you get alder, you'll find all these puns to be gorse than yew may think and may end up weeping-willow!

it's your deciduous, but I think this thread should be locked and leaf me to the winning.

I'm really taking a lichen to the way these tree puns are progressing. I can cedar puns getting more and more awesome

But if this thread was locked, we'd all pine for it...

the_lock_man said:

Nah, he's loving it, as am I. In fact, I'm gonna send acacia beer to the best pun.

I willing accept your generous offer, but if you send it by the post, my dogwood chase him away.  So I'll give you my neighbor's address.  If you sent it to my neighbor Redwood accept it for me.

I'd have you over fir a party, but I'd have to spruce up the place first.  Aspen putting that off until I'm not sycamore.  The beer might help to cherry me up though.  Mahogony most gifts I get, so you'd probably not get to share in any.

I'm gonna have to teak a raincheck on any more puns, ebony more and I will be in mahogany with laughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back