Kane's Nano............

how cute is that lion - adorable :good: but those red zoas, wow, give me a shout if you frag them (oh just thought don't know which country you are in :lol:)

And, just how big are their mouths?

Seffie x

:fish:

Adults easily take up to cleaner shrimps and could easily have any young fish up to about 1 1/2 inch..
If fed regularly but this can be aoided although would never risk with shrimps personally..
When zoas get a hold , not a problem...may take a few more frags of those from him soon

That Sun coral is amazing so stunning! and that lil lion gonna be a beast :p a friend used to keep them years n years ago and he said it didnt bother him if he got stung? dunno if he was acting hard or it dont hurt that much lol?!

Lol..he would if it ever stung him,lol...not to be tried for fun!!!

After attacking medusa with a scalpel and moving down to one side, along with adding a couple of gorg frags, nano as of tonight with new sun coral from Big C...thanx mate!!

IMGP6670.jpg

nice tank would you not like to add a few more small fish in that tank

regards scott

wow the sun opened up well was that the pic you took that time you lifted the camera before i left??? one of the frags of that toadstool is about the size of it in the nano

wow the tank has had such a transformation compared to what it looked like before gd job

Most of it went into the big tank and was intended as a quarantine tank til taken over by my son,lol..Slowly but surely refilling now.

Most reactions

Back