Juwel Rio 300 Tropical Fish Tank

W8TSON

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Still no sale and plenty people like to waste my time, im going to brake this down to let it go cheaper as i need it gone pretty much asap due to picking my custom tank up after christmas and i wont have the room to keep both!

100_2968.jpg

Juwel rio 300 with matching cabnet
Standard juwel light system
Standard juwel filter system
Standard juwel 300 watt heater

Tank will come filled with 30KG of sand and some leftover to top the tank up at water changes, Theres a few rocks, I will be keeping the large submarine as you see in the picture as its only a few months old and cost £50!

Fish will have to go with the tank as my new tank is a marine setup. Fish list is:
1x Commen Plecos
1x Large Red Tail Shark
2x Large Lemon Fin Barbs
1x Clown Loach
2x Bronze Cory's
1x Large bumblebee Catfish
4x Medium/Large Angel Fish
4x Black Ruby Barb

Now for the bad parts,
1, Theres a slight scratch to the front of the tank, never let a woman clean the tank!
2, One light bulb needs replaced, looks better with one running as its not so bright, ill try replace before sale
3, Suckers on internal filter arent there doesnt affect the running of the filter

Tanks in very good condition.

£350

location?
willing to negotiate on price?

Pm me on what you had in mind and we can take things from there buddy.

hi mate where are you? anychance of just buying the tank with out fish as im also goin marine and sellin my tropical corner tank xD

Im in fife scotland, Tank and cabnet are matching and is in beech, I will be willing to let this go without fish but ill need to house them first.

Anyone thats interested please PM and we can take things from there.

Thanks.

Most reactions

Back