Just Thought I'd Share This

Myuu

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I've been using fish in my pottery prijects at school a lot lately, so I though I'd share two of my things that are fully glazed. First up; My betta plate entitled "Betta Meyhem":

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

Close-up of the double tail, it's my favorite one. :3

The other one is a fish bowl. I really don't like how the glazing came out though. My pottery teacher told me to keep the colors simple. I did and you can't see the fish carved in there. I really wanted to show off the fish like I did on the plate. Teacher told me shouldn't, and you can't see the darn fish! I spent a lot of time on them, too...

IMG_0142.jpg

Shot of the plant. (with the leaf I broke off while glazing it >>)

IMG_0143.jpg

Shot of where the fish are supposed to be. You can kind of see the betta, but that's only cuz of the flash.

IMG_0144.jpg

Bubbles coming out of a bubble stone that you can't see very well from this angle.

IMG_0145.jpg

Shot of the water that's 'spilling' out of the bowl.

IMG_0146.jpg

Downward angle.

I'm also doing a 'radial design' bowl that has to do with fish, but it's more abstract than the above projects. I'm also thinking of doing something similar to the plate's design on a bowl. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ^__^

I love ceramics! or pottery. I really like them, good job =)

Thank you for all the compliments. Perhaps later I can get some pictures of my other things, though they're not fish related.

Most reactions

Back