Join The Oscar Club, Its Just For Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
just had to share this pic, i literally threw this tuna into the tank and slammed the lid shut, cos i saw him getting excited when i walked into the room :lol:
oh i love ths fish, he still jumped and banged his head off the light :lol: then came down to scoff the tuna.... what a mess that made of the tank,20 mins later and hes still hoovering :lol: he really loved it!
015-5.jpg

i see BO is settling in quite well then and nelly i got me slate mate so hopefully i have babies soon i took the red shark out aswell and rehomed him so its just them to in the tank alone

just had to share this pic, i literally threw this tuna into the tank and slammed the lid shut, cos i saw him getting excited when i walked into the room :lol:
oh i love ths fish, he still jumped and banged his head off the light :lol: then came down to scoff the tuna.... what a mess that made of the tank,20 mins later and hes still hoovering :lol: he really loved it!
015-5.jpg
hehe looking good, remind's me of a ganet

i see BO is settling in quite well then and nelly i got me slate mate so hopefully i have babies soon i took the red shark out aswell and rehomed him so its just them to in the tank alone
sound's good buddy, finger's crossed for you, least it's only them two now :good:

GOSSIP : I have a second Oscar dont you know!!

Hes called Bolt and hes about 5" him and sushi get on ok!!

:lol: fully fledged, not quite yet, you have the gang inistiation to go through, many have failed, it's tough my friend very tough..do you wan't to try :unsure:

sock it to me punk!!! :hyper:

*runs in waving like a looney*

hello!!!! sorry wasnt around to dish out the membership numbers...yes shelagh guessed right we're busy preparing for the house move! setting up the oscars NEW bigger tank at the house this weekend (will get pics!!!!!!) so we can move them straight over...Cant wait to get them in there and let them stretch their fins, think they've been majorly unhappy in the small tank....no eggs since we got them back :( but then again they are still in recovery so hopefully the bigger tank will help.
they will also have a new tank mate, a 40cm pleco (still needs a name...am thinjing 'cannonball' after the destruction he's caused so far today!!!!)

so yeah, will update when i can :)

oi u two, pack it in!! :lol:

hello peter and welcome back spish, youve been busy , cant wait to see the pics of there new tank

peter you wernt thinking about leaving without giving us a pic were you ?? tut tut!! how is sushi thease days?

Can I join 'the club' ?!

This is my Oscar , named Him'her Spike (after the Mohawked Gremlin of the same name) about 5" in size now,
shares a 5Ft 400L tank with a BGKF, wich spikes seems to ignore most of the time and 3 redtailed tinfoil barbs.

After seeing Spike that day in the FS I just had to have Him, so bought there and then! then had to go buy a clearseal
4 foot tank on way home to rehome the residents of the 5 foot, so Spike wouldnt eat them!

Absolutely love this Fish, so mush personality and getting Spike to jump for food is so entertaining too :D
Loves Tubifex and will literally rip the block out of the tongs, savage!!!

DVC02057.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back