Jimbooo's Jungle Journal 3 (50g Cube 2x2x2)

I don't know if my opinion counts because I'm so new but since I am just starting out on planted tanks I have been doing a lot of research and I have to say I have not seen a picture of a more beautiful tank. :)

Yeah i agree with everyone else, this tank is simply beautiful. There is nothing to change. Well done :thumbs:

Paul

That tanks looks beautiful during the day AND night with the moonlights. :thumbs: Love how you've added more to the left to stop the symmetrical look that I hate.

Isaac

Hi,

I wont go on about the tank, just to say I've very very jealous.

Am fairly new to planted tanks and was amazed to see yours. Looking through your photos, I wanted to point out the one of the anubias barti flowering (pic anufl1). From an artistic/photographic perspective, its really really good. Shows off the flower really well, the dark leaves bring out the colour of the flower superbly, makes it look like its lots in an emptiness, which your tank definitely isn’t, just excellent. You can see the heater in the background but I don’t think it spoils the make up of the photo that much.

I’m not a professional, but am a long suffering amateur photographer and that picture deserved a mention.

It there anything you cant do well? :snap:

Sam

The heater is just to the left of the flower. As said its not the end of the world! :thumbs:

wow where did that little lot of replies come from. thanks everyone it's really nice to have some positive feedback. i must say this tank is a joy to keep. really easy to look after with very little pruning needed. who needs stem plants hey!!

do you still have the silver dollars in there? im guessing not as all of your plants would have been lunch!

i am afraid the whole tank came down with a huge ich problem when i did the strip down. totally my fault as i removed the whole substrate resulting in a recycle. lost all the fish except a bristlenose

Hi,

I wont go on about the tank, just to say I've very very jealous.

Am fairly new to planted tanks and was amazed to see yours. Looking through your photos, I wanted to point out the one of the anubias barti flowering (pic anufl1). From an artistic/photographic perspective, its really really good. Shows off the flower really well, the dark leaves bring out the colour of the flower superbly, makes it look like its lots in an emptiness, which your tank definitely isn’t, just excellent. You can see the heater in the background but I don’t think it spoils the make up of the photo that much.

I’m not a professional, but am a long suffering amateur photographer and that picture deserved a mention.

It there anything you cant do well? :snap:

Sam

Thanks sam, i didn't like it myself but as you did here you go. i tend to just take 100's of pics and pick the best 5 or so to post.

anufl1.jpg

Easily the best from you yet jimbooo........well done it looks really great you should be proud of this one, i wouldnt worry to much about the other tanks for now, sit back and enjoy this one for a bit.........take inspiration........

looks superb james.

My low maintenance tank is growing very slowy, but is suiting me for the time being. Moss is only starting to attach itself to the wood!

Sorry I couldn't read your updates earlier, but I had dial-up in Miami, and it was taking about 40,000 years to upload, so I waited until I had broadband again.

This is my eloquent reply to your tank, Jimbooo...

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :wub: ::wub: :drool: :drool: :wub::wub:

That's all.

Wow, great tank Jimbooo. I have yet to put plants in my aquarium, but I'm getting inspired.

In some forums, "sticky" means "pinning" threads. :unsure: Maybe he wants this thread to be pinned. Not a bad idea.

Haha, I love the differences between American English and British English.

If you need a tank to plant in , come do ours. You could make a living they are so nice.Thought of showing my tank and fish on here but 'd be embarassed after all the lovely ones. Like you they make me green but well you've certainly gone green and it is real lovely. Enjoy your hard work and efforts they pay of. and the fish do look happy.

Most reactions

Back