Jaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...im kidna starting to think she did take my money...

I foudna forum inwhich she is VERY active on and msged her...and she logged on after i sent the message and posted quite a few times..but no reply...omg jaded just msgh me back..i want my friggne fidh

Wow...im kidna starting to think she did take my money...

I foudna forum inwhich she is VERY active on and msged her...and she logged on after i sent the message and posted quite a few times..but no reply...omg jaded just msgh me back..i want my friggne fidh
which forum is this, is it her own?

Its some ferretopia forum. I dont thinks its hers, actually im pretty sure it isnt. She logs on about 3x a day...and no pm back...maybe ill sne dlike 40 pms

Sorry you're having such trouble Zafirah......I think I would be tempted to join that forum and put a public post on :angry:

Good on you :good: I'd be tempted to find a thread she started and post on it?
Obviously not too busy to flit around on other forums??

I dont understand a seller like that, especially one who's just starting out? Not good for their future business....but that serves them right.

I really hope you either get your fish or refunded?

I posted a topic to find...i feel as if im being ignored...shall i go to new york and track her down...lol

Ok guys, i got a msg from her on the ferret forum :good:

Heres what she said

not ignoring you, extremely busy, my grandmother is in the hospital, and ive been busy with summer classes, the horses and the fuzzies promise ill send them out soon sorry ive kept you waiting so long, oh and i haven't been on tff.

but shes been on this other forum, but sheeesh "too busy" to send ur fish or contact u

sounds like a load of bull to me, she shudnt be selling bettas if she cant be bothered to send them

Yeh i know. but im just gonna give her anothe chance, thats how bad i want these fish.

she's always busy, im always busy but you dont see me doing this. she hasnt just started selling bettas she's been doing it longer than me and hasnt changed at all :rolleyes: she's well known for this kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back