Its Snowing In Taunton Where Else Is It Snowing !

It was so cold in Fargo, ND that one of the local signs malfunctioned. :hyper:

how_cold_is_it_in_fargo.jpg

its been snowing again in taunton since 8pm tonite and still snowing
will take a pic in the morning lol (friday morning)

its been snowing again in taunton since 8pm tonite and still snowing
pic at night of the snow coming down heavy shld have a better pic in the morning
the sky is white full of snow i think it be snowing all night long
101_1636.jpg

we had abt 7or 8 ins of snow in taunton last night and today stopped now roads are really bad iced up

sounds like you got what we had yesterday, roads are impassable as the local authroties have run out of grit until sunday, so driving is a no, and if they cant shift the 4 inches of ice by monday it looks like im off school again :(

plus the buses stoped seen one this morning got stuck had to have a too truck out
i thought it was funny but cldnt of been bad that was the only one we seen to day they stopped them roads really bad its the deepest i seen it for couple years down here not normaly that bad or deep

all they can do know is send out snow ploughs, but all they do scrape it down to a thinner layer of ice, even the local authorities have reverted to alcohol on the roads :lol:

my two kids never seen snow they loved it my oldest daughter tthats 2yrs old loved it so much she try eatting it and belly flop so funny she loved it my youngest boy who 1 didnt know wot to do but had fun eatting it not good lol

Most reactions

Back