It helps if you post your location...

De Plano

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
When you make posts it helps if your location is in your profile for a number of things. Obviouslly I do not mean your street address, but the country you live in makes a difference. US gallons are different then UK gallons. Anyway, thought it might help with some of the responses

I was not sure where to post this. Since it is not a suggestion for the mods I did not think it would go in that section. It is also not just general talk since it deals with fish questions. So it wound up here.

Good idea, DePlano :nod:

And this is the right place to put it, too.

I wish everyone would put their location in their profiles. Beside just being practical, it's fun to think about posting to someone in freezing cold Alaska, or sunny California. :D

It's stereotyping, but it's fun. And when it comes to giving advice it does help to have some idea of where that person is located.

guppygirly said:
It may be sunny here in Cali, but where I am it's cold and windy!! :nod:
Your idea of cold and windy is probably enough for people where I live to laugh. Its one of the coldest winters I remember. Not much snow because its been too cold to snow. I will have to wait until summer to order fish online, they would probably become fishcicles right now!

At least it doesn't rain continually for about three months like it does in England! We never really get really hot or cold, just rain!

I think my area could beat most of England for fog and rain. Since they have been logging so much there is not as much as there used to be. Some winters though you can get 2 days without rain in a month. During the Summer it is a heat wave if it gets above 70 F. It is a snow storm if it snows enough to stay on the ground for more than 10 minutes, well even sometimes it doesn't have to stay that long.

that is a good idea. i did not have my location in my profile but now i guess i will thanks guys.

Most reactions

Back