Isn't this very cruel?! ebay horrors!

Tokis! Whats the email address please? :p
I'd like to try and explain to that lady how what she's doing is wrong. I won't be rude. I promise. :whistle:
No, just joking. I really wont be rude to her, but Id like to enlighten her...

it said low maintanence betta fish... I don't think bettas would like light 24/7... my betta likes it when I have about 14 hours of light time and 10 hours of night time so he can sleep and enjoy his tank.

alabaster said:
Tokis! Whats the email address please? :p
I'd like to try and explain to that lady how what she's doing is wrong. I won't be rude. I promise. :whistle:
No, just joking. I really wont be rude to her, but Id like to enlighten her...
With the ebay sellers, you have to 'Ask seller a question'.

I had my first gold fish at 9 years of age He was a fan tale gold fish with three other fan tales he was kingsnorky :) they started out in a 5 gallon yeah yeah not enough room all I could get but as soon as I got the money I got a 20 gallon :\ (geting the 20 gallon took 2 months to get.)
then he lived for 2 years and a half long thats perty good for a beginner on fishkeeping dont you think?
I was very sad becuase I had gotten attach to him and he always did a littel dance :). didn't get fish for a month but then I saw mollies and guppies so perty so I got them then they had fry put them in the 20 gallon got another 10 gallon and got one gold fish hes bin living for hmm say... about 4 months? also my parents didn't help me take care of it I took care of them fed them cleaned there tank. so not all childern are bad at fishkeeping I think ONLY if the child wants a fish sould you buy them one and MAKE them clean and feed the fish.

lol that lil under water thing is sold at petsmart and when someone wants to buy it i grab it off the shelf until they dissapear then put it back! i dnot want anyone having it! :(

Most reactions

Back