Bae's D&d 24G Nano Reef

Yeah they were sent in a bag of water in another bag in wrapped in newspaper with a heat pack that was still warm the only criticism is there was a tiny aptasia on one frag so aptasia x was put to use :good:

I got moss now typical lol :fun:

Oh I should have read it earlier haha! Im rubbish :D
Oooo no I dont have anything for aips lol! watching the ones he has ending soon as not a bad postage price really and if they go quite cheaply! Im guessing they arent the ones in the actual pictures then?
Have you got pics of the ones he sent a bit closer?

They're not the ones he sent in the pics there probably twice as many very good value but apart from that they look the same I can try to get some pics but they probably won't be as good as his I'm afraid

Just had a look, he has several on there at the moment, all at 0.99p with only one bidder, postage would be worth it if you could get half a dozen or so. I'm almost tempted

Seffie x

Ha lol he was very good seffie try emailing him after the auctions and ask if he'll sell you some for what the others finished for he did with me

I want to bid on them all but I spent all of my fish money on Mr goby :angry:

If you win any ask him to supply you the ones you missed for the price they went for he did that for me at least

There were 3 left so I thought I would wait for the next lot! Missed them all now as left it :( some really good prices for the frags as well!
Maybe I will succeed next time haha :D

my new addition i got a couple of days ago but didnt take pics as my glass was still a mess :lol: (i know still not perfect but gotta clean it fully first)
a saffron goby hes bigger than both my clowns and has such character :lol:
PICT1399.jpg

and my other new addition a gorgonian not sure if its azoox or not so gonna pm sorgan
PICT1401.jpg

full tank shots
close up
PICT1404.jpg

full shot
PICT1404.jpg

atb bae

Very cute goby. I like his coloring.

Uh oh... is the Dark Lord Sorgan converting everyone? :ninja:

I am pretty sure that's photosynthetic, likely muricea I think.

I got to the dark side by keeping gorgs, NPS or not if it's a gorg I love it :)

edit - is the flesh silver? i canr really tell

Most reactions

Back