I Had No Idea Where To Put This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss bunkface

Reaction score
you might think this is funny, you might not.
but oh well.

my friends made the news the other day.
they "stole" i guess you could say, an 10 foot 100 lb plastic alligator off the roof of a local pet store the other day, called sea world.

yes, cops were involved, in fact they knocked on my front door, and questioned me.
and i did the right thing, and ratted them out, but only after someone i have had little contact with, told the police that i stole it.
which i did not, and had nothing to do with the whole situation.

yes, stealing is wrong.
but, c'mon is an 10 foot plastic alligator.
even the new's caster's were laughing.

but in the end, they did get it back.

enjoi.

I love the stupid stuff people will do...Somehow in highschool i got involved in stealing a lifesize pink elephant that was for a parade float and put it on top of our high school as a senior prank...after being threatened to not graduate they slapped us on the back of the hand... I think they finnally saw how funny and harmless it was

You did the right thing, but not a good one, sorry but i would never snitch and i dont like them either

I think you did the right thing and told, I would never cover for someone who tried to drop me in it for something that I hadn't done, true friends would'nt do that to you. Too much covering for stupid people these days. I'd rather be a 'grass' than cover up a crime done by a so called 'friend'. Wonder how on earth they got a huge thing like that off the roof? :eek:

When "Jarassic Park" came out they had a massive inflatable T-Rex in the lobby of the local Cinema. My mate, very drunk one evening walked into the lobby and took it when no staff were around (clearing up the cinema after the last show of the evening i suppose but didnt lock the doors) luckly no cop cars passed him on his 1.5 MILE walk home carrying a 10Ft T-rex. It lived out its days in his flat with the head bent at a right angle because the ceiling was to low.
Think he deflated it and gave it to someone as a present

during easter where i'm at people go nuts and get tons of decorations and things of that nature. so we went around and robbed all he easter bunnies rabbits and ne other lawn ornaments and put them all in some random guys yard...if i had a pic of iti would post it it was so funny there like 100 diferent things in that guys yard....not an original prank but still fun none he less

:rofl: :lol: Why would you steal a plastic aligator? and wouldn't it kind of be obvious when like 2-3 people (I'm guessing, you never said how many friends) are walking down the street with a 10ft aligator?? :p

they didn't walk.
they drove, and the tail was sticking out like 3 feet out of my buddy's van.

yeah it was 3 people.

the even better part.
its that it was RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE POLICE STATION.

dumb cops.

you might think this is funny, you might not.
but oh well.

my friends made the news the other day.
they "stole" i guess you could say, an 10 foot 100 lb plastic alligator off the roof of a local pet store the other day, called sea world.

yes, cops were involved, in fact they knocked on my front door, and questioned me.
and i did the right thing, and ratted them out, but only after someone i have had little contact with, told the police that i stole it.
which i did not, and had nothing to do with the whole situation.

yes, stealing is wrong.
but, c'mon is an 10 foot plastic alligator.
even the new's caster's were laughing.

but in the end, they did get it back.

enjoi.

How in the name of god would they pull that off?! That totally crazy!! I laughed soo hard after reading this

they are most amazing.
i must say.

im glad you all laughed, my boyfriend posted this on jeepforum.com and they all yelled at him and told him he has dumb friends, and that its a "terrible" thing to steal.

but, they are all really mean.
:good:
so thanks guys! :thumbs:

I think you did the right thing and told, I would never cover for someone who tried to drop me in it for something that I hadn't done, true friends would'nt do that to you. Too much covering for stupid people these days. I'd rather be a 'grass' than cover up a crime done by a so called 'friend'. Wonder how on earth they got a huge thing like that off the roof? :eek:

Hahahah, that had me laughing for good 4 minutes!

Them thar theft/pranks are funny. One year a crew climbed a tree in the local high school and chained a 10 foot shark in it. Then there was one year where all the external girls restroom had their doors welded at the hindge. Recently a 125 pound bronze statue of Dennis the Menace was stolen at the local children's park (and it didn't end up on ebay :lol: ). They took the time to replace the retaining nuts after they slipped the statue off :lol: . Speaking of Bronze. One year a bust of John Steinbeck was cut off with a torch. Now I think about it I live in a bad county :lol: .

im glad you all laughed, my boyfriend posted this on jeepforum.com and they all yelled at him and told him he has dumb friends, and that its a "terrible" thing to steal.

Have to agree, your "friends" sound like a right set of idiots, and no that's not a compliment. I think most people are laughing at how sad they are for stealing a fecking plastic alligator - I take it they have a lot of time on their hands and get easily bored? :rolleyes:

LOL ! that cheered me up!! police are useless!
I woke up new years morning to find that some kind person had descided to have a fight with my car!
This person (i am being very polite here!!) kicked my windscreen-cracking it in 4 places, kicked off my wing mirror, kicked in the petrol cap and kicked a dent in the side of my car...........and by the look of the trainer prints...........walked across the boot!
so now you know why that made me laugh and cheered me up at little!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back