I Had No Idea Where To Put This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
me and my mates were out 1 night when we came across a crime scen area with all the tae around it and i notise that they have left the roll of poliece tape conected to to 1 of the cones marking the area off so we took the oll of tale an wrapped it round 1 of my mates house when they were all asleep looked well funy at the time in the morning loads of pple were walking past rying to look thru his windows :D harmless fun again he saw the funny side of it when we told him who it was :D

You ever seen a wardrobe take pride of place in a church! That's what some of my friends did at a music camp years ago!!!!!! It even had a uniform on and everything!

im glad you all laughed, my boyfriend posted this on jeepforum.com and they all yelled at him and told him he has dumb friends, and that its a "terrible" thing to steal.

Have to agree, your "friends" sound like a right set of idiots, and no that's not a compliment. I think most people are laughing at how sad they are for stealing a fecking plastic alligator - I take it they have a lot of time on their hands and get easily bored? :rolleyes:

well HOORAH for being a downer!
:good:

Oh gosh I'm so sorry - hang on while I put my idiot teenager act on....

Whoa that is soooooo kewl I wish I was like them! I'm gunna go find something stoopid to steal and then brag about it on a fish board! Yayyy me!! I'll have loads of frendz then! Whoo! :hyper:

:rolleyes: :lol: There, happy?

Oh gosh I'm so sorry - hang on while I put my idiot teenager act on....

Whoa that is soooooo kewl I wish I was like them! I'm gunna go find something stoopid to steal and then brag about it on a fish board! Yayyy me!! I'll have loads of frendz then! Whoo! :hyper:

:rolleyes: :lol: There, happy?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back