I got my Discus!

I agree with your plan except they ahve no refuge to get secure in. They are exposed on every side. I know and you know nothing is going to happen to them but I don't think they know that. Now they do have safety in numbers but they still prefer cover.

They are awesome though.

Good luck

Nexstar

They will be fine without any decorations in there. If they want to hide which they dont they always have the sponge filters to go under or behind.

Here, read THIS, it's an article from a discus website that says you don't need all that stuff (decorations) in a discus tank. ;)

Heres an top view of my tank from the loft.

Attachments

• DSCF0008.JPG
    DSCF0008.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 65
Im making my Beef Heart mix today and I was wondering if anyone wants me to take pictures of how I make it.

Ok Im at work right now and depending on what time I get out I might be able to get the ingredents today. If not today then definatly tomorrow.

Change in plans. I originaly couldnt find any Beef Heart so I was going to use some Lean ground beef. My dad called some places today and he fould a place that sells beef heart for $.99 a pound which is alot cheaper than ground beef. The only problem though is they close at 6 so I probably wont be able to get it untill the weekend.

They are lovely and your friend that you got them from does a very nice job of raising healthy discus which is not the easiest fish to do so with.

ALASKA

Most reactions

Back