I got my Discus!

Heres some updated pictures of my Discus. They are with the flash on so the colors are a bit faded but not blurry.

Attachments

• DSCF0025.JPG
    DSCF0025.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 46
i want...1....2...3..4... all of them!!! give em here! lol jp..

nice pics and very very very nice discus.

Heres a pretty good picture I took today of the Discus. Hopefully the hurricane dosnt come and destroy us all.

Attachments

• DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 53
all i would care bout my fish... i wouldnt care if i was alright i would stay with my fish lol. Just cos i have spent all up bout $2000 on everything and my family is not rich either am I. I also love my fish any ways

They look amazing!! You are obviously doing an awesome job. :nod: For those concerned, if you didn't check the links, juvie discus do much better in bare tanks. :thumbs:

samthefishman said:
all i would care bout my fish... i wouldnt care if i was alright i would stay with my fish lol. Just cos i have spent all up bout $2000 on everything and my family is not rich either am I. I also love my fish any ways
lol, dont worry sam i dont think W.A will be getting any hurricanes in the next millenium

awsome pics FFG :thumbs:

Im not taking a direct hit like SConrad but it will still be pretty bad here but we are not evacuating.

Im pretty bored with this hurricane. So here are some pictures that are good... and bad.

Attachments

• DSCF0009.JPG
    DSCF0009.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 47

Most reactions

Back