How To Breed, Help!

mandy+fighter

Reaction score
I have two fish. Mandy(girl) Fighter(boy) I am not sure how to get them together without them KILLING :sick: eachother. I hope they can make babies and all, but people keep saying in their forums that they have box nets, frys, and worm stuff. I am not sure how to take care of babie fishes or keeping them alive and well. By the way, my fish are betta fish. Any advice that could help would be well appreticated.You can messaage me and add me to my friend list if you want :)

the best place you can ask this question is on the betta section of this forum there are some great people who know what they are doing that will be willing to help you

xXx

Breeding bettas isn't super difficult, but it does take some research to learn how to do it properly. Not to mention you really need to consider what you will do with the babies if you are successful.

There are several sites that give in depth details about breeding bettas. One of my favorite guides is by Kyohti, be sure to read all the posts by her in the thread (she had to stop and start a few times to finish it all):

Most reactions

Back