How Did You Pick Your Name For The Forum?

i used to be sailornight for a long time a left over to the sailor moon phase of my life. i am not sure whyi picked the night, though.
i changed it recently to night61 after a friend/ brat stole my name on the chat room. since he locked me out of it i switched out to night61 when i became moderator of the fishforums chat room. that was about a year ago, i have grown to love the ammended name and try to use it now when ever possible.

Dan is my name, CR4 is the first part of me postcode. :dunno: just needed something nice and easy to remember.

My freind set up my acount for me my name he is using my name.

i used to be sailornight for a long time a left over to the sailor moon phase of my life. i am not sure whyi picked the night, though.
i changed it recently to night61 after a friend/ brat stole my name on the chat room. since he locked me out of it i switched out to night61 when i became moderator of the fishforums chat room. that was about a year ago, i have grown to love the ammended name and try to use it now when ever possible.

Again, this mystery member sounds like a handful :angry:

Mine is because I just like card suits, I don't know why just think they're pretty cool.

Also Ace Of Spades song etc or w/e

Well Mine Is Pretty Straight Forward :p
I Love Freshwater Fish
Though On Everything Else I Use The Name Metalhead64 As When I Was A Bit Younger I Joined A Gaming Site Called OMGPOP And Used Metalhead64 Since I Was A UTTERLY AND COMPLETE Metalhead And My Fav. Number Is 64
I Still Use That Name For Everything But This.
I Felt Like I Should Go With The Theme :)

from Leicester and walkers crisps is our biggest export :good:

so thats why they sponsored leicester and why Gary Lineker advertised the crisps!! you learn something new every day!!!

mines Simon and my middle initial is A and my surname begines with S

I;ve used it for years as a username

:The Lorax" by Dr Seuss is my favorite book of all-time. and im a girl. many folks mistake it as lora x chick...completely different meaning when you look at it that way :lol:
cheers

from Leicester and walkers crisps is our biggest export :good:

so thats why they sponsored leicester and why Gary Lineker advertised the crisps!! you learn something new every day!!!

mines Simon and my middle initial is A and my surname begines with S

I;ve used it for years as a username
yes mate the factory is about 3 miles away from me

Well!!!... mine goes back a long way... In October 1952, a Mrs. Venter gave birth to a little boy, and then decided to call him Ludwig..... (so, I did not pick the name - It was given to me)

"Cosmo" from one of my favourite books about a witch kitten which is basically a cat/kitten that can use magic, Miss because i'm a girl!

Missy x.

Most reactions

Back