Going to miss them

Yep there's an undergravel filter working it's way in there with a powerhead.

there is also 2 bits of slate, 4 cobbles lots of gravel and 2 (real) plants!!

Very nice mate. :) Been playing some more Tennis today, won 6-0 6-2 6-0. :)

It's tad under 3 gallons 12x11x11 and has a better lid.

Kewl, i usually only played
1 set games which i lost, but when we did play 3 sets i won :rolleyes: could never properly get going in a 1 setter.

Great pics Paul.

Anmd good on you with the tennis ryan

Dont worry paul, ryan beeing better than you at tennis is not the end of the world

lol, i aint worried bout that, I gave up in november as got bored of hearing the footy scores and FC stats every time i was down there, everyone my age down there were walking score boards.

Any way I'm younger and would of had more time to improve to whoop ryans ass :p

We'll have to see about that paul, get practicing. :p

I saw Englands number 1 women today, I was hitting with her for a while, good player although being Englands number 1 isn't a great achivement, but she was better than me.

lol, i sold my tennis gear now....got a spare Babolat raquet?

i'll warn u i had a mighty back hand!!

paul_v_biker said:
lol, i sold my tennis gear now....got a spare Babolat raquet?

i'll warn u i had a mighty back hand!!
Had!! Its my forehand and powerful serve and volley you'll be trying to stop. :p

just hope u cover your self, i usually went straight for the body instead of the line or cross court depending on my hitting position, much more effective :D

Loved surpising my mates that i could get to the drop balls :p they said i was slow and lazy, showed em when i did it to them instead :p

How aout we go 10 rounds of bare knuckle boxing. Brits have notoriously little upper body strength.

Exactly how old are you ryan?

And Cat why don't you ever go on MSN any more

Most reactions

Back