Funny Road Signs Near You

I thought the first one was brillaint... i laughed so loud haha Good one mate :D

No photos, but I have driven through two terribly named places and saw signs. Intercourse, Pennsylvania and Coxsacki, New York. :unsure:

i have family that lives in Coxsacki, NY....lol
they say cook-socky. but still funny to see the signs

Where I live in france has 2 houses not far from me called Les Piles pronounced 'le pee' and the other is calles Le **** (slang word 4 derriere!). Also have 2 towns not far from here called Condom and Menestol...french have a good sense of humour :lol:

There is a road sign near me that says Blind School, I always wonder if it's in braile too? :unsure:

I also have visions of people getting out of there cars, rubbing their fingers over the sign, getting back in their car and turning off...... I worry myself sometimes . :crazy:

I dunno if it counts but i live near a place called Pisshill. The villagers call it "pish-ill" but to everyone else....

Actually, its a shame i cant get a photo now as the council removed it (not to mention the guy got done for vandalism!!) but some guy on my road (we have field oposite, its a small village used as a cut through) who got a can of white paint and painted a mini zebra crossing outside his house and put up a sign with "Rabbits X ing" because he was sick to death of all the dead wild bunnies getting run over outside his house.

Was genius! It was in the local papers and everything!

wish i had taken a pic of the one near my old house. The 'write HAMMER TIME' on a stop sign one. Except it's a little bit more subtle in England because our signs don't actually say STOP.

Most reactions

Back