Funks Rio 125 Endeavour!

Did a 25L water change yesterday and nitrates are now down to 5-10, nitrite is still showing up as 0.01 so I presume its an ultra sensitive test. Question is should I do another 25L water change or leave it for a while?

Gutted my Hydor slim skim nano arrived smashed :( Reef store are being quick about replacing it thoguh which is cool of them :)

Love the slim skim

For the price i've heard nothing but good things about them, the boyu has been great and has been doing a job I'm not sure I'd want to be dependant on it though.

Mr Cleaner Shrimp was added last night and seems quite happy although he's hiding at the back of the tank upside down at the moment :blink:

IMG_00027.jpg

May get another couple of hermits and snails tomorrow, with already having two turbo snails which would you suggest? I need something thats good at sifting the sand as I'm still suffering from the brown algue on the sand bed, to a lesser degree since the korallia was added but there are still some patches.

Did you get some hermits and snails aswell :huh:

Turbo's are best for turfing sand! Hermits tend to go on the rock!

Like the cleaner. Has he got a name? :lol:

Cleaners tend to hide a lot as they are a nervous species, they come out more if you keep more than one, as they feel more secure.

Yes have two snails and a couple of hermits... Weirdly the snails aren't fond of my sand bed? They spend most of their time on the rock!

Turbo's are best for turfing sand! Hermits tend to go on the rock!

Like the cleaner. Has he got a name? :lol:

Cleaners tend to hide a lot as they are a nervous species, they come out more if you keep more than one, as they feel more secure.

My turbos are crap :lol: well not crap but they just love my rock and glass. I got a fighting conch and he does the business regarding sand so he has been a good investment. Although he hasn't moved today :( i'm hoping he hasn't been attacked in the night by my monster electric blue hermit.

Lol - at least it's not just my hermits then !!

Lol - at least it's not just my hermits then !!

Get a fighting conch mate.. there great to watch with there trunk that comes out and there eyes on antenna's :lol: not that expensive either.. paid £7 for mine and they are a decent size :)

10c89b9b.jpg

Wow :) That does look cool:)

Did you pick it up at Abyss? May go and get one tomorrow :)

Yeh conch's are very good sand sifters, I don't keep snails but I do have a conch - he's a beast

Most reactions

Back