Fry Help!

I would wait a while, she dosent look that pregnant. Wait for at least another week. Post pics before you put her in.
okay! WEll i have 4 females all together and 1 male. the other female that i have lookes to be like a week. Also how long all together does it take for a female guppy to gove birth/

4 weeks usually.
okay! thankx! So i will post a pic of my females in a week or so... Also are my 2 females around the same pregnace?
Also this is a bit off topic but i have an alge eater at home and i want to put it in the tank to get all the food the fry have missed but can alge eaters go in cold water?

Also this is a bit off topic but i have an alge eater at home and i want to put it in the tank to get all the food the fry have missed but can alge eaters go in cold water?

No. Your fry should not be in cold water either.

How cold are we talking here?

Livebearers can be in water from 19C-28 but they prefer warmer temperatures. 19C is not recomended but i have known ppl to keep them very sucessfully at this temp.

there in cold water just until i can get thema new heater!

there in cold water just until i can get thema new heater!
Well id ont really know how cold it is but ill tell ya when i can! KK! I gotta go to work so ill tell ya after !
But i think its like some where in the 55-60F

My 2 guppies gave birth to 38 guppie fry. They are right know in a breeding tank. And I think its to small for them. And i don't know can you put them i cold water becuase I hvae a 5.5 gallon tank and it has a pump but not a heater. The pet store says that it is okay but im not sure? Do you think that its okay? Or not? Its just that i dont want them to die so i want to do whats right. Aslo how long does it take for them to grow up?
Also about baby betta fry! How long does it take for the male betta to make a bubble nest?I had a betta from my friend in a small bowl and he had a bubble nest but she didnt know how long it took for him to build the nest? I put the female in and they had eggs then fry! But i just want to know how long it takes for the male betta to make a buble nest?

So please help me with theses 2 things!!
Thank-you
Jeanelle Ritchie
I had 30+ guppy fry in a 2.5 gallon tank with no heater, and all grew big enough to get into a community tank within a month... They are strong little guys!!! the temp was room temp about 68 degrees (Fer) and they were happy as heck!!

ESKCarr

My 2 guppies gave birth to 38 guppie fry. They are right know in a breeding tank. And I think its to small for them. And i don't know can you put them i cold water becuase I hvae a 5.5 gallon tank and it has a pump but not a heater. The pet store says that it is okay but im not sure? Do you think that its okay? Or not? Its just that i dont want them to die so i want to do whats right. Aslo how long does it take for them to grow up?
Also about baby betta fry! How long does it take for the male betta to make a bubble nest?I had a betta from my friend in a small bowl and he had a bubble nest but she didnt know how long it took for him to build the nest? I put the female in and they had eggs then fry! But i just want to know how long it takes for the male betta to make a buble nest?

Thank-you
Jeanelle Ritchie
I had 30+ guppy fry in a 2.5 gallon tank with no heater, and all grew big enough to get into a community tank within a month... They are strong little guys!!! the temp was room temp about 68 degrees (Fer) and they were happy as heck!!

ESKCarr
So i can keep them in my ten gallon tank with no heater?

Thank-you
Jeanelle Ritchie

ESKCarr
So i can keep them in my ten gallon tank with no heater?
I have to put one of my females in to the trap!(little blue) She is huge nad her spot at the back it pure black!! She is bulging at the back to!! I must put her in to be safe!!

Most reactions

Back