Will the guppy fry be ok? (Shipping)

Video is even better than photos!! :D :fish:

Squee! So tiny and cute! So you have a blue-ish (looks like he'll develop stunning colours as he grows! A red, and a yellow with blue, maybe? Although the red that shot across the screen looked older, so maybe one you had already and he threw me, lol.

Beautiful tank! Plants healthy and thriving, cherry shrimp thriving and doing their thing everywhere, guppies zipping about - gorgeous!

Gonna do @Fishmanic 's job for a minute and suggest you enter it into one of the forum's tank of the month contests when the right size tank contest comes up! 😍
They all have stunning colours! Really excited to see them grow and develop their colours and patterns. I have asked the seller specifically for different mixes of strains of endlers and guppies.

A baby female has electric sky blue tail, another has a black-ish tail and a small stripe of that electric sky blue on botton of her tail. The red boy is one of the new ones, he's the oldest. One has a neon yellow tail, and a yellow body. One has a yellow body, and some hint of blue. I can't wait for them to grow up, they're absolutely mesmerising! :D

And thank you, I tried making my tank as beautiful as I could XD.

I'll make sure to enter it in a contest :)

They all have stunning colours! Really excited to see them grow and develop their colours and patterns. I have asked the seller specifically for different mixes of strains of endlers and guppies.

A baby female has electric sky blue tail, another has a black-ish tail and a small stripe of that electric sky blue on botton of her tail. The red boy is one of the new ones, he's the oldest. One has a neon yellow tail, and a yellow body. One has a yellow body, and some hint of blue. I can't wait for them to grow up, they're absolutely mesmerising! :D

And thank you, I tried making my tank as beautiful as I could XD.

I'll make sure to enter it in a contest :)

It's so much fun watching them mature and colour up! Especially when you have a variety, like you have (I have a tank where they're throwing a bunch of colours, pattern and tail shapes - guppy/endler hybrids, and love seeing the variety!)

Also they often look pretty mature and coloured up and are sold in shops at about three months of age, but they'll keep deepening and changing til around six months of age.

I bred guppies anyway, but the one I remember most was an accidental, free guppy fry caught up and included in the bag when I got some different species of fish. Happens sometimes, and hey, free guppy baby! Was a tiny newborn, and the only guppy in that tank at the time, so I found myself checking for him and looking out for where he might be when observing and feeding the tank. Was pleased when he survived and made it to a good size.

I love blue/purple colours in fish, and he developed a deep purple body with a deep bright red tail - a really pretty boy I wound up keeping as a stud. But it surprised me, happily, when he was getting closer to six months old, and developed a silver streak all down the top of his body and tail! So pretty.

Can't find a photo of him on this computer/cloud right now, but here's a pic of one of his offspring, with one of my favourite females:
fave males.JPG

One of my favourite females I produced, loved the colours, and her tail was sorta spade shaped, but with that point right in the middle and some feathering, almost. Not sure the names in guppy terms, brain is stuck on dog-descriptions, lol. But pretty, whatever it's called! :lol:
my favee girl BEST pic.JPG

It's so much fun watching them mature and colour up! Especially when you have a variety, like you have (I have a tank where they're throwing a bunch of colours, pattern and tail shapes - guppy/endler hybrids, and love seeing the variety!)

Also they often look pretty mature and coloured up and are sold in shops at about three months of age, but they'll keep deepening and changing til around six months of age.

I bred guppies anyway, but the one I remember most was an accidental, free guppy fry caught up and included in the bag when I got some different species of fish. Happens sometimes, and hey, free guppy baby! Was a tiny newborn, and the only guppy in that tank at the time, so I found myself checking for him and looking out for where he might be when observing and feeding the tank. Was pleased when he survived and made it to a good size.

I love blue/purple colours in fish, and he developed a deep purple body with a deep bright red tail - a really pretty boy I wound up keeping as a stud. But it surprised me, happily, when he was getting closer to six months old, and developed a silver streak all down the top of his body and tail! So pretty.

Can't find a photo of him on this computer/cloud right now, but here's a pic of one of his offspring, with one of my favourite females:
View attachment 350189

One of my favourite females I produced, loved the colours, and her tail was sorta spade shaped, but with that point right in the middle and some feathering, almost. Not sure the names in guppy terms, brain is stuck on dog-descriptions, lol. But pretty, whatever it's called! :lol:
View attachment 350190
Ooh I don't think I can wait 6 months for them colour up like they're meant to be 😂
I want them to be coloured up now lol.

Oh your gups are adorable! 😍

Most reactions

Back