Fry Help!

taht is weird. Is your tank on a heating vent? Or is it by a space heater? Becasue 92 F water eaither is being heated by a heater or the room temp is 92 F. Were they alive in the 92 F. Or were they already dead? If you do put them in cold water, put them ina cup and slowy introduce the cold water, as it will kill them if they are dumped into it, the shock will kill them.
I dont know? Our house is pretty cold and all the fry were dead when i came in the room except fro some of the bigger fry.I haev like 20 left.

There has to be sometihng going on. Is the tank sitting on the floor? Did you fill the tank up with warm water? Tanks dont just atomatically heat up to 92 F

There has to be sometihng going on. Is the tank sitting on the floor? Did you fill the tank up with warm water? Tanks dont just atomatically heat up to 92 F

I found out what happend! My tank heater has a crack in it and i think thats why it got to hot. I saw this when i was taking out the heater. Alo my tank is on a aquarium stand!And i did not fill it up with hot water.

Also my male guppy lost lots of his tail and he looks like hes in pain. Hes not going after any of my females and he just swims around at thr bottom.

If they have babies inside, they have to go somewhere. That means they will be fat. Sometimes they wont be fat, but that is if they are only going to have around 10 fry. Mine are usually BIG FAT GUPPIES, but i've almost missed a batch before becausse she was sos kinny that i couildnt tell, but decided to put her in the breeder.

If they have babies inside, they have to go somewhere. That means they will be fat. Sometimes they wont be fat, but that is if they are only going to have around 10 fry. Mine are usually BIG FAT GUPPIES, but i've almost missed a batch before becausse she was sos kinny that i couildnt tell, but decided to put her in the breeder.
Well thats good! Its just that i got 2 new females and one new male and one female is pretty fat and has a jelly orange color also with black(mainly black) and shes sorta fat!And then the other femlae is small like her normal size but her spot 0n the back of her is black(pure black) Except for like a couple areas.I will try posting a pic of them on here but it wont let me it says the pics are 2 big. I ight post it on my web.Also i show you a pic of what my fry tanklooks like. They are in a 10 gallon!!

This is my website! http://tropicaladventure.piczo.com if that dosent work put a s at the end of adventure!

Well thats good! Its just that i got 2 new females and one new male and one female is pretty fat and has a jelly orange color also with black(mainly black) and shes sorta fat!And then the other femlae is small like her normal size but her spot 0n the back of her is black(pure black) Except for like a couple areas.I will try posting a pic of them on here but it wont let me it says the pics are 2 big. I ight post it on my web.Also i show you a pic of what my fry tanklooks like. They are in a 10 gallon!!

This is my website! [URL="http://tropicaladventure.piczo.com"]http://tropicaladventure.piczo.com[/URL] if that dosent work put a s at the end of adventure!
I got the pics uploaded but not any from my fry tank yet. The website should work!

Should I put my 2 females into the breeding pen/net? Or should i one put one in! Or should i put them both in a breeding net but seperate nets? I am so crazy!! what should i do!! :/ So please reply soon!!

We need pic's. I wouldnt put them in there if they arent close. So, we can tell if you have pic's. Yeah the site works, but all that comes up is a pic of sharks.

i found the pic's. I clicked on the pic of sharks. They do not need to be in a breeder, they are both around 1-2 weeks prgnant max.

I would wait a while, she dosent look that pregnant. Wait for at least another week. Post pics before you put her in.

Most reactions

Back