From 48 To 180 In 3.0 Seconds Flat

The baby BN's are so tiny and cute!!! Seeing them next to the cardinals and betta gives a good perspective on their size. Thanks for killing off 5 minutes of my life. :fun: :lol:

I'm just jealous for an active tank.

lol thank you - I sound like such a psycho sometimes, I should type my posts, go away for 10 minutes (to an hour) come back and re-evaluate what level of crazy I want to expose
laugh.gif

A bit of being psycho has never done any harm ;) I will probably be the same once I start my journals, am planning two tanks at the moment.

lol thank you - I sound like such a psycho sometimes, I should type my posts, go away for 10 minutes (to an hour) come back and re-evaluate what level of crazy I want to expose
laugh.gif

<---That describes me in my Journals. I always hope when the next page starts no one will look back and see how crazy I was yesterday or last week. :hyper:

Hope you are having a blast with the family. Miss your antics though, Nobody is crazier then me these days and it's boring and unsettling. :D :S :hyper:

Haha! Hey guys, just popped in for a second - I feel so loved! Having a great time with my mommy :D

My crypts are sending out loads news leaves, yay!

:band: Your alive!! I wish I was visiting with my momma too!! See ya when you get back then!

Most reactions

Back