From 48 To 180 In 3.0 Seconds Flat

Yay, she is still alive!!! Have fun with your mom :)

I got a Rio 180 now too and the 125 version is also on its way! :yahoo: Will start journals soon so you can also stalk me.

And FishFanatic, I can confess now - I am your secret stalker :hey:

B-) <---- My celebrity glasses. Lindsey Lohan style. :S :blink:

:# I may over use the smileys.

Oh dear, I just had to google Lindsay Lohan. I am not even THAT old :unsure: :rolleyes:

You can never have too many smileys :D :shifty: :hyper:

oh geez. I feel terrible for leading you into a world where Lohan exists. She's icky.

LOL! So glad that you guys have taken up the mantle for usless drivel in this thread, nice to know i can depend on you guys hehe
wub.gif

Awesome news about your new tanks Salam! I'll definitely be stalking them!
Off to Carlisle Castle now :p

We are a reliable bunch, eh? ;)

You are brave, going out in this weather? Don't tell me the sun is shining in Carlisle. It's [censored word] here. :angry:

Nope it's miserable here lol, but she leaves tomorrow so no wimping out allowed!
Do you guys know anything about staghorn algae? I've got a major outbreak. I know my flow is good, not sure about CO2 levels though. It's possible it was caused by lack of nutrients i guess but i've just read i should maybe be dosing 3ml of tpn+ a day so i'm going to start that. i've got my lights on 7 hours a day at the moment.

Its usually either low co2, or low water flow. Is it all over or in one spot? If it's one spot you may have a dead spot. A small powerhead could fix that. If it's all over then I would think co2 first.

It's kind of all over but is more on the vallis than on anything else :/ guess I need to get some liquid carbon, grrr - will that make it die off?

Vallis doesn't like liquid carbon from what most people I have seen write about it. A few rare cases have been fine but mostly, I hear it melts vallis.

Sooo do I just need to chop the plants that have staghorn on them?
cry1.gif
and I think there may be some BBA forming on one of the vallis leaves

OH DEAR GOD HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shout.gif

Aaaaalllsooooo, how long do these bronze corys need to be healthy before I can find them a good home in good conscience?

thankee bye.

hmm the vallis has good water flow?

algae is caused by lack of flow or lack of co2.

How long are your lights on again?

Most reactions

Back