Freshmikes Tanks

FreshMike "lucky62: lol @ ATTABOY.... as for fitting them all, let's just say there isn't much more of anything other than tanks in here...."

I donated my last couch to charity... 1 lazyboy and lots of tanks does it for me. I cant wait till my bro takes his MONSTER TV out of here so I can start growing plants off my fw tank water :)

Bravo!

I love when you post pics of your tanks, they are very inspiring!

Please keep on posting them!

Looks like you are doing it all right Adrinal! :D

Who needs furni! :p

Awesome chris
TOTM for the discus tank and the one thats ur fav(i think the 50)

:kewlpics: :cool: :D

Im so jealous

BTW are there any other common species that looks like a deamoni but is a dif type of cichlid? And are there any ways to tell sexes on them desamonis?

Chris you have loads of tank and they all look great i bet your back pocket was empty do you earn a living by selling them or something?

why do you have so many corries?

fish r great: Thanks for the nominations. :) I am glad everyone likes my tanks :thumbs: ....as for a species that looks like, but is different than a demasoni....
hmmmm, couldn't tell ya!

As far as I know, the only ways to sex them are that the males grow bigger and have pointier fins...and the females have rounder bodies.

Demondave: Sometimes it takes a very long time, sometimes it doesn't...all depends on what kind of a job they need that day.....the 180 on average, takes about and hour, gravel, filter and water change...even with the python, a water change takes around 30 minutes. :X

sunbot: I don't make a living from the fish, but they do help pay for themselves...
selling babies and such.

...as for for the cory question.......why not?

They are Maingano....a pure breed of a type of johanni.
They are beautiful fish, I like them alot better than johanni. :D

Dude,

I don't even know if i've already replied to this thread but I just loved every second of the pictures loading.

I've just got a 50G tank (half bday present from my parents) and I am hoping to fill it with lovely cichlids and large rocks similar to your 50G.

Please don't think i'm copying you, it WILL be different, but think of it as providing me with inspiritation. Thanks :)

Ben

Most reactions

Back