Freshmikes Tanks

update. 180. :wub:

Attachments

• 180_may22_3.jpg
    180_may22_3.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 50
wow mike, truly beautiful tanks man!. You could go abouts oepning a public aquarium by now and make some money of it :D or even rent the room as a meeting place :lol:.

Keep it up ;)

I didn't know you did so much breeding... that's how you pay for these things. Very smart. :)

If I remember correctly, you have some huge clown loaches, don't you? Have you ever thought about trying to get them to breed? Or are they not big enough yet? If you could pull off a clown loach spawn you could make a great deal of money, not to mention becoming a legend in the fish world. :)

(Edit: An interesting article on it if you haven't seen it already... http://www.loaches.com/loachbreeding.html )

As far as I know, they have never been bred in a tank...and mine are no where near big... :p Would be awesome though! :D :hyper:

They are all absolutely amazing!I was yelling for my husband "OMG-look at this tank, wait comeback! Look at this one, and this one OMG!!!" Your cichlid tanks are definately an inspiration and I love your bettas. Max is gorgeous! :wub:

I'm sorry about the one you lost :-(

freshmike said:
As far as I know, they have never been bred in a tank...and mine are no where near big... :p Would be awesome though! :D :hyper:
That's why I added the link... encouraging evidence that it's possible at least.

Your pictures of them must have just been close-ups then... my mistake. :)

oh my goshh!! those tanks are perfect beautys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats on all of them! and not to mention that theyre lovely too :) i really like them! hope one day i could do the same! when i own my house obviously cuz theres noooooo way my parents let me....

just wondering, you dont have to answer but it would be nice. how much did that 180 end up costing you? :eek:sama: (were did that face come from? just felt like doing that lol)

Errm....the tank was 500 with tops...160 for lights....300 for filters...100 for powerheads....100 for gravel....80 for heaters....25 for air pump....the stand is homemade and ended up costing around 200 to make, if I remember correctly....rocks were free. :p I think thats everything....except for the fish.

Looks like $1465.00...I am probably off by a bit though. :*)

uh oh. You mentioned breeding hybrids for a LFS. Now the fish nazis are gonna come knocking on your door.

Nice pics I missed this thread somehow. Guess it's time to make a new thread since you've changed all the tanks around.

Hybrids and stolen rocks?! Looks like someone needs to be banned from fishkeeping before they ruin the hobby :whistle: ;)

I don't recall mentioning that I didn't steal the rocks..... :shifty: :ninja:

Did someone mention hybrid? Look at me!!! Look at me!!! :hyper:

Oh and don't worry Sorrell, we all know that I ruined it a LONG time ago.... :lol:

Attachments

• hybriddem.jpg
    hybriddem.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 41

Most reactions

Back