Football Banter/discussion Thread

wheres the banter gone ? i cant be the only one still on this just because the magpies are flying high ?

like i said earlier, i hate stoke and everything about how they play, and i dont like pulis. so the 3-1 win at their place tonight is particuarly juicy tasting.

i notice he doesnt complain when Delap takes forever drying the ball with a towel before a throw in. but when a newcastle player does it he bitches and moans about time wasting. you cant have it both ways.......

Demba Ba is a machine, it's not every day you score a hat trick at Stoke is it?! If the Toon can keep this up they might make the latter stages of the FA Cup and could be edging Europe.

Derby are doing well again, solid 3-1 on Saturday and if we play like did in the first half we should batter Cardiff, we have a 15 year old playing for us now, Mason Bennett, he'll be huge, all of the big four are after him, which is annoying as we'll get nothing for him :/

There are some pretty big names being thrown out there, but no one confirmed. I'd say Sparky or someone on that kind of level.

Speaking of Leicester :mad: I was at the Burnley game last night (am a Claret), and man they got lucky! Heh. I honestly don't understand how we went into the break drawing, and then how we came out the second half playing so poorly. Ref was shocking too.

loads of names in the mix but no one that really gives you hope..... whoever it is to be will need plenty of luck to keep the seat as i think we have had 12 managers within the last 2 years :crazy:

any ideas who the new Leicester city manager should be?

Simon Grayson,and I would gladly drive him to you myself! Then we can have Dave Jones. Grayson got us out of league 1, but for the last 3 seasons our problem has been the back 5. We get a good keeper in Higgs (our best keeper since Martyn) and he lets him leave. Grayson's heart is their for Leeds but he isnt good enough. Thank god we know how to score goals.

wheres the banter gone ? i cant be the only one still on this just because the magpies are flying high ?

like i said earlier, i hate stoke and everything about how they play, and i dont like pulis. so the 3-1 win at their place tonight is particuarly juicy tasting.

i notice he doesnt complain when Delap takes forever drying the ball with a towel before a throw in. but when a newcastle player does it he bitches and moans about time wasting. you cant have it both ways.......

Three hard games coming up now, do you think you'll remain unbeaten?

not a chance hahaha. i'll be happy if we come away with a point from chelsea at home, i think thats the best we can hope for. man utd arent playing great at the moment, but at home i still think they'll have to much. chelsea are also well off form, and being at our place we could nick a point at least hopefully. man city will cane us, at least 3-1. but i dont think anybody is expecting anything different from these games.

well what about my prediction for man city v newcastle ? i was spot on, 3-1. ive not seen any of it, i know we gave away 2 stonewall penos, youre not going to get any results if you do that. but at least it wasnt embarassing *cough*oldtrafford*cough* :lol:

just watched chelsea, nice to see them still on bad form in the run up to them coming to newcastle. we're on for a point there at least i reckon. anybody else notice the smoking hot brunette who sits on the chelsea bench ? mmmmmmmmmmmmm :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: she looks like shes some sort of physio.

anybody else notice the smoking hot brunette who sits on the chelsea bench ? mmmmmmmmmmmmm :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: she looks like shes some sort of physio.

She's the team doctor, Eva Carneiro.

haha i typed her name into google, and theres loads of stuff about her, she even has a facebook fan page :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Euro 2012 Draw

Group A

Poland
Greece
Russia
Czech Republic

Group B

Netherlands
Denmark
Germany
Portugal

Group C

Spain
Italy
Republic of Ireland
Croatia

Group D

Ukraine
Sweden
France
England

All in all not a bad draw really for England.

would have been nice to be in A, pretty much guarantee us top spot, but D is second best group to be in. group B is killer :hyper: if we win the group i think we play group C runner up, which will probably be italy, which again isn't so bad in the grand scheme of things. spain germany and the dutch are the ones to avoid for as long as possible.

its definitely a bonus being in with the hosts, as they automatically take a top seeded spot. even better when the hosts happen to be rubbish :lol:

You think we're gonna win the group?

Well it depends on who Capello puts on the pitch. If it's the same overpaid, over-egoed, twonks who went to SA, then we'll struggle to beat Ukraine, let alone Sweden or France.

If Capello has any nadgers whatsoever, and plays some of the younger players who actually give a monkeys, we might just get 2nd place. And then go out to Spain in the quarters.

Most reactions

Back